My first grow

Noodlesp

420-magazine-mobile972444200.jpg
they have been in veg stage about 4 weeks from seed when's best to start flower stage thanks in advance guys

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

First off they look great. Veg is the time for continued training before you flower. So if you have the room in your tent to continue training I would give them another 3-4 weeks and get more tops.

And then expect a 2x growth once you flip to flowering. You're only limited by space and lights. Max those out and you're good to go!

Sounds like a great idea dubnation bigger yields is always better but they look fine to you as I think I worry to much haha I water once the soil is almost dry should I stick to that method or change it up abit

Thanks bluecheeze as I'm new would u mind telling me how I can do this I use the I phone app

Hello My friend and welcome to 420mag. :)

You should start a grow journal mate, you get more help that way. ;)

How do I do this bluecheeze many thanks dude

I have copied this from the sticky. so just copy and paste this in you journal then answer the questions, then you got a great start for you journal. :high-five: :

Consider putting as much of the following information as possible to start the thread with.

What strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light?
Is it aircooled?
Temp of Room/cab?
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ?
How often are you watering?
Type and strength of ferts used?

This info will make it much easier for accurate help to be given when needed and keep the members interested in your grow.

And the link to the journals is: Grow Journals in progress

So just start a new thread there mate. And post a link to the journal here so i can subb in and follow your grow and help you as much as i can. ;)

I have copied this from the sticky. so just copy and paste this in you journal then answer the questions, then you got a great start for you journal. :high-five: :

Consider putting as much of the following information as possible to start the thread with.

What strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light?
Is it aircooled?
Temp of Room/cab?
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ?
How often are you watering?
Type and strength of ferts used?

This info will make it much easier for accurate help to be given when needed and keep the members interested in your grow.

And the link to the journals is: Grow Journals in progress

So just start a new thread there mate. And post a link to the journal here so i can subb in and follow your grow and help you as much as i can. ;)

This is a great help many thanks so much to learn I'm a smoker and fed up of paying for shit weed that people clearly can't grow or just to impatient so starting my own to get the best out of my plant and not just about the money

This is a great help many thanks so much to learn I'm a smoker and fed up of paying for shit weed that people clearly can't grow or just to impatient so starting my own to get the best out of my plant and not just about the money

Yeah i am also tired of shit weed and small bags for the money. i aint gonna sell anything i just want good and cheap weed. ;) plus i have always wanted to grow my own weed. I am also on my first grow, but i think it will turn out just great. ;) here is a link to my grow mate if you want to check it out: BlueCheeze's First Grow Ever - Mars Hydro II 900

Yeah i am also tired of shit weed and small bags for the money. i aint gonna sell anything i just want good and cheap weed. ;) plus i have always wanted to grow my own weed. I am also on my first grow, but i think it will turn out just great. ;) here is a link to my grow mate if you want to check it out: BlueCheeze's First Grow Ever - Mars Hydro II 900

That is it I will sell what I use in electric but apart from that it's all smoke for me haha I will follow your link be nice to be involved knowing someone there with a lil bit more info than me I read none stop but there so much and so many opinions it's hard to get the right one sometimes but it's all trail and error I'm currently growing master kush what strain have you decided on

That is it I will sell what I use in electric but apart from that it's all smoke for me haha I will follow your link be nice to be involved knowing someone there with a lil bit more info than me I read none stop but there so much and so many opinions it's hard to get the right one sometimes but it's all trail and error I'm currently growing master kush what strain have you decided on

Yeah in My journals there are many problems that i found solutions for so maybe you find something helpful there. I am growing barneys farm LSD but on My second grow i will try out autoflower. They finish very fast with good yields.

Yeah in My journals there are many problems that i found solutions for so maybe you find something helpful there. I am growing barneys farm LSD but on My second grow i will try out autoflower. They finish very fast with good yields.

I will he having a read always useful I've just had a look and got to say there looking dank mate I've started with master kush auto flower they say you can get up to 200 grams of each yield but with a little training I'm hoping for more

I've started with master kush auto flower they say you can get up to 200 grams of each yield but with a little training I'm hoping for more

If it is an Auto you don't control when it goes into Flower, it does that on it's own no matter what light cycle you have them in. Regular ones you can veg longer and put into Flower whenever you want or need to (due to height limits in your grow area).

Back
Top Bottom