Magic Beans Vanilla Kush and Pineapple Chunk Flood Table

Magic beans

420MAG! Yet again, time for a new journal!

LETS GO!

Strains will be:

Pineapple Chunk: my favorite strain so far. An Indica-dominant strain from Barneys that shows very Sativa like characteristics. Thinner, but not long or lanky leaves, slightly longer internodal lengths, and a transition stretch that would make a basketball player pull a tendon. Packs a powerful punch with a great fruity taste and unlike its other Sativa characteristics, this pheno only takes about 57 days to ripen.
day_34_0101.jpg

Vanilla Kush: my first run with this tricky strain. The seed popped stayed in the seedling stage for about 6 weeks. As I was getting ready just to throw her in the big tent to flower and see what she might do. I said screw it lets take some clones and see what happens. Well the clones and still vegging mother have shown quite the vigor for a plant I assumed to not be so strong. Looks like an Indica all the way. has fat, stout leaves, thick stems, with very short internode length. I cant wait to see what this gene produces!

day_34_0091.jpg

I am vegging with my handy dandy sunblaze 44. not sure what I will flower with but will know when the time comes, which will probably be another week.

in the GL80L Tent (2.5x5 ft)

FloraDuo Nutes

Today is day 7 from the transplant and things are looking good.

day_34_0062.jpg

Vanilla Kush are the 6 on the left
day_34_0073.jpg

Pineapple Chunk are the 8 on the right
day_34_0082.jpg

heres a couple shots from a few days ago
day_34_0012.jpg
day_34_0032.jpg
day_34_0022.jpg

My first boss on my life referred to weed as "Happy smoke". Doesn't sound too bad does it!

heh, My ex-father in law, in his filipino accent called it "wacky weedz".

cant wait to see more of those pineapple chunks! I have a few beans and cant wait to grow them out... hoping for a super pheno =)

somebody make some extra popcorn, im in brotha :popcorn:

Welcome Quix, Mr. K, Bassman, Xlr8, Clintboxer, Fratdogg, Crower, OMM, Green-Collar, Preprodigy, PoohBurrMedic (like the name lol), and basementdwell. What a crowd already!

@Crower619 and preprodigy: Pineapple chunk=awesome. I hope your phenos turn out like mine. You will not be disappointed! I also have a completed grow and current one, which im pretty sure youve seen crower. Look in the sig if interested in seeing how they looked complete. Very frosty!!

Hey magic ....I'm getting ready for pineapple chunk too....so I'm subbed my man.....they look so dope....goodluck....:ciao:

Subbed... I have some Vanilla Kush about the same age. Yours look great. I'll be here for the whole grow.

Back
Top Bottom