Ozzy's Soil Grow to DWC Flower Grow

OzzyOzgrow

Welcome to my first Journal :)

This run will be in the hopes of producing some feminised pollen using Colloidal Silver to produce some fem seeds on my next run.
I am a bit short on space, but you will see my growrooms being updated as this Journal goes along....

I will be starting off in Soil and most probably cloning and flowering in DWC.
(Unless I come up with some other system by then).

The freebies I received are best suited for outdoor grows but I will be giving it a go anyway, they sound way too nice not too!!! I will just have to keep them short and LST/SCROG etc.

The Strains are as followed:

Product Description:

Strain #1 Marion Davies - Regular Cannabis Seeds (purchased)
California Indica x Orange Stormy Dream
image8904.jpg

A true Californian citrus bomb. Covered with bright Orange hairs during flowering and has a very orange liqueur hashy taste. Flowers quickly and gets a very dense structure. Is extremely easy to grow and is also very pest and disease resistant.
Flowering Times : 7-8 weeks
Grow Environments : Indoors or Outdoors
Seeds per Pack : 10 regular seeds
80/20 Indica/Sativa
:thumb:

Product Description:

Strain #2 Super Deluxe - Regular Cannabis Seeds (Freebies)
God Bud Super Silver Haze x BerryHaze
image8905.jpg

This is the pinnacle of Southern Star breeding and cannot be recommended enough.
An up and speedy high, this is a favourite daytime smoke here. The motherplant was a God Bud Super Silver Haze, that was then pollinated by a BerryHaze.

The taste is a merlin's hat of flavour. The strain is also totally pest and disease resistant so can be grown anywhere.
This is a must for any collection.

Grow Environment: Outdoors for best results, but will grow indoors well from clone.
Flowering Time : 10 weeks
:ganjamon:

So far I'm still germinating, they seem strong. Still waiting for others to do their thing....
image8870.jpg
image8877.jpg
image8878.jpg
image8906.jpg

For lighting I am staring with T5 lighting for germination and for the rest it will be completely LED for the entire grow.

I will be using a TopLed Reflector 48x3w to start with (upgrading in the coming weeks)..

I will keep you posted,
:thanks:

Welcome Sara!! ;)

To all that don't know Sara, from TopLedGrowLight
TopLedGrowLight are a sponsor here at 420..
I will be using these lights during this journal and upgrading throughout the grow.

If you want GOOD led grow lights for a REASONABLE price and also great CUSTOMER SERVICE

Check out:
Home page

:420:

:high-five: good stuff man, subbed, looking forward to this. I'm about to order gg allin La affie x deep purple Doja, old Toby trainwreck x white widow and event horizon chemd x whiterhino, let's see what we end up with:peace::thumb::passitleft:

thank you Ozzgrow, happy growing,
Welcome Sara!! ;)

To all that don't know Sara, from TopLedGrowLight
TopLedGrowLight are a sponsor here at 420..
I will be using these lights during this journal and upgrading throughout the grow.

If you want GOOD led grow lights for a REASONABLE price and also great CUSTOMER SERVICE

Check out:
Home page

:420:

Hey Ozgrow, lets just say it wasn't by choice! :( Im UK, so was he and things just didnt work out! It was a real shame as he was a real proper diamond.
Anyway Im just a simple training guy,

L.A, I've seen your journals man, nothing simple about you or your training.lol
ozzy, check out his grows, mind blowing or boggling or both lol peace

Ok, well the sickly white has gone and everything is green :)

Checked the others, they hadn't even popped a taproot so I took them and gave them a scuff with a nail file...
I don't normally bother with scuffing seeds but these are bloody strong looking seeds...
One of the seeds I scuffed popped a taproot a few hours after being scuffed, others still nothing..

It's a game of patience.....

The Super Delux looks as though it's going to be way too tall for my setup!!
Every time I look at it it's getting taller!!
;)
image8928.jpg
image8929.jpg

Back
Top Bottom