Hey mate, keep ya medicine to hand :)

That break will be fine. I broke the bottom of the main stem on my last but by accident, reall broke it I mean. Like the plant was horizontal after lying down. I stood it back up with a cane and taped the break for a few days and it was fine. The stem split up it all the way around, like I had stuck a knife vertical up the stalk all the way around.

After she recovered she was the biggest plant with the heaviest and the nugs were 2x the size of the other plants. Like a super crop to a whole plant in one break. Worked great for me.

Good weed Wizzy! that girl aint even broke! she will do fine:)
I like to see how this baby heal :)

IMG_1368_1_.JPG

yeah what JB said:)
Hey mate, keep ya medicine to hand :)

That break will be fine. I broke the bottom of the main stem on my last but by accident, reall broke it I mean. Like the plant was horizontal after lying down. I stood it back up with a cane and taped the break for a few days and it was fine. The stem split up it all the way around, like I had stuck a knife vertical up the stalk all the way around.

After she recovered she was the biggest plant with the heaviest and the nugs were 2x the size of the other plants. Like a super crop to a whole plant in one break. Worked great for me.

Fine Weed to you guys :)

I tried to do a smooth and simple super crop to get the middle of the screen filled and it turned into a F.I.M. kind of thing hahahaha. Crazy thing is I did the same thing right after to one of the plants in coco.

So you say JBC it was the biggest? Now your going to make me go break all of my plants. Train these H**s. Someone please pass me a collar :)

Wizard of weed, a grand smoke to you!
shame she got popped. I saw that yesterday. just goes to show what happens when you get greedy smh

:ciao:

Hey Shizz. Fine Weed to you bredrins!!!!

This is going to be one long journal my good friends. VEG VEG VEG!!!!! Im topping and making these babies super bushy. Oh and I think I just invented a DIY chiller. I took a 5 gallon bucket filled it with freezing cold water, then I added 6 ice packs. Fed a airline threw the lid with a air stone and sealed the top on tightly. Home D has those leak proof buckets which are perfect. Any who I guess the pressure etc keeps the water colder along with the ice packs and turns it self into a little freezer. I hooked it up to the main res to allow the water to recirculate threw that and back into the system and just let it do its thing. Water temps were at 40 in the chiller but 50-55 in the main res. Been like this for 3 hours now. If its a success Ill share it in the DIY section :)

Staying Focused!!!!!!! :)

Have a Great weedend Wizard of Weed!
Right on with the DIY chiller, like the Ideas!!:thumb::goodjob:

I justy got back from doing some more Gorilla growing. Man I felt like 007 out there. Had my LED flash light backpack and with bottle full of nute ferts. Its hard gorilla growing in the city lol

Crawling around in your back yard? Heehee

How's that chiller working? I'm getting ready to set up 14 hole NFT system for sweet peppers. It's going to be outside so if this chiller works that would be cool.

I'm curious too Wiz, how is that chiller holding up?

Yes wizz you on the gorilla too? Get some pictures of the sneaky spot when they growing. Got mine growing indoor first until they strong enough to look after themselves. Love doing it out doors, they turn into absolute beasts.

Cant wait to see them mate :)

good weed O Wizard of weed:)

Back
Top Bottom