Dragon's Lair 1.5

Redemption and PC update.. i have begun a gremination of yet another kush seed after the other 2 started with R died on me... molded in the sock.. started a new one.

pics of redemption and her case

SAM_02802.JPG
SAM_02793.JPG

I have found a training technique i will be using for redemption... being as she is a kush, it should work out well. it is called Mainlining.. basically LST mixed with multiple toppings... i will keep the updates rolling through this process so everyone can see what it looks like..

first attempt im sure i will FIU alot but hey cant learn if ya dont try

Stay the path my friend, your journey into the unknown will light the way for other lesser mortals to follow in your wake! May your experiments bestow an exponential amount of frosty nuggage to you my friend!

+reps FROSTY NUGGAGE! Hahaha! Died laughing lol

yeah.. i think it was in either miwa or alex's thread... i looked into it and i think i will try it with redemption since she is an indica heavy kush as far as i know

yeah.. i think it was in either miwa or alex's thread... i looked into it and i think i will try it with redemption since she is an indica heavy kush as far as i know

Whats does one have to do with the other?
As a noob who tried too much too soon, I recomend you dont worry about too any techniques yet. :)

Back
Top Bottom