Dragon's Lair 1.5

Sounds to me like you could use a Bong, Lighter and some Herbage quickly. :):)

How goes it my young friend? :)

.... if ever there was a person who should be drug behind a truck by their neck flaps
DD, it's a bitch when the state starts messing with your family but I think Spimp had a great idea. If nothing else it'll help for a couple of hours. :Namaste:

but i can not smoke until i verify i will not be tested again..... if i get tested and pop hot.. i will be the only reason we lose our kids permanently... not a risk i can afford to take

& not one I advise you to take. SORRY If you even are around someone smoking I'll put my foot you know where.

When children are involved, emotions run high. I am hesitant to offer advice regarding children but heres my thought. If you can not change it today, accept it and be gracious and curteous to the unnamed as to hopefully maximize any time you can spend. All the while working dilegently to legal get them back.
But before you do anything, watch this Video and learn a new word today. :)

Namaste

CALLING ALL MY FELLOW MILITARY VETERANS

IT IS TIME
we need to petition the VA and federal government to allow MMJ as a legitimate alternative to all the cheical medications they prescribe to us

i have been put on pill cocktail after pill cocktail, some of which have been fatal combinations for other veterans
one personal combo that jumps to mind is depakote and seroquel. when combined these two meds have caused aneurysms and heart attacks among other deadly adverse reactions.

why should we have to take 30 pills to treat 5 issues, when we can smoke one joint with JUST WEED and control EVERY ailment.

this prohibition needs to stop. if you are a VET and are willing to back me as i attempt to push this change, reply with "I'M WITH YOU BATTLE" y'all know what im talking about.. let's take this up to the leaders and show them how this plant can help ALL our vets control ALL their ailments.

ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need assistance drawing up the proposal for the VA to allow MMJ as a legitimate alternative. ANY ideas for inclusions would be appreciated

Hey Dank, firstly see if you can find the last couple of attempts at federal law changes to do with MJ and vetts or just MJ. If you can find these on public record. you have a starting point to go from using the last failed attempts to build from. This should also, I would have thought have a reply stating why it was rejected and on what grounds (points of Law)
There must have been plenty of lobbyists that have already tried and failed. Your strength will be to collate all this info from each instance, compare and find the weak spot that brought its failure. Then you should have a solid plan of attack!
Hope this helps!

Hey Dank, firstly see if you can find the last couple of attempts at federal law changes to do with MJ and vetts or just MJ. If you can find these on public record. you have a starting point to go from using the last failed attempts to build from. This should also, I would have thought have a reply stating why it was rejected and on what grounds (points of Law)
There must have been plenty of lobbyists that have already tried and failed. Your strength will be to collate all this info from each instance, compare and find the weak spot that brought its failure. Then you should have a solid plan of attack!
Hope this helps!

great idea, i hadnt thought of that.... thank you LA

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

let me know how the pcbox grow works out i am wanting to build one myself and don't want to waste my time if they ant sufficent growing areas ......i have already gutted the pc - the box holding the cd dvd burner which i plan to remove when i can find the time....i really am interested to see your results......thanks

Back
Top Bottom