yeh what WB said:)

Happy Friedday Wizz:)

Good weed day to ya Wiz. hope you have a good weedend

hope you have a great Sativaday Wiz:)

You guys are slightly crazy...but I can relate! :)

Hey Hiker any question is a great question, ok where should I start.....ummmmmm

You actually could put the frozen bottles in your main res but then you can only fit a certain amount in there as well as the water levels in the site res's will rise more then you like and possibly over flow with all the build up of pressure trying to escape. All depending on how much water your working with and where the let out notches are. Mine where half way but the water level in the site res's were up to the neck of the pots. almost over flowing

Also the water coming into the main res isnt enough time for the air to stay cool since its being replace with warm water/air coming in. Which all depends on how much water and lights your using. Then you dont want to keep having to remove the lid on the main res for what ever reason because the cool air will escape and your now back to square one.

The key to the whole chiller is the air. Its not only for the pressure to simply push the water out if your not using a water pump but the air surrounding the frozen bottles will remain cool and it will keep the frozen bottles frozen as well as the water coming in the cool air will get a head start on cooling the water at the same time its running over the frozen bottles. So that way its not melting the frozen bottles as it would if it was just sitting in the main res. Technically there shouldnt be more then a gallon inside the chiller if its ran at full performance. Faster the water coming in it needs to be going out. It works just like a regular chiller. Hope that sums it up and makes since.

Thanks for the explanation. I think I understand. Your reservoir level is the same as that of your buckets. You keep saying you're running DWC, but I think it's actually RDWC, right?

Mine is flood and drain, so the res level doesn't matter for me. I currently swap out 2 frozen bottles at a time with no problems. :)

It's alot harder gorilla growing in the city then out in a country area. I pretty much find woods out by the highways or neighborhoods. I'm only able to visit them at night though since houses are around most of these areas. Last time I checked some of the sites yet are doing fine. Been alot f raining as well so that's a good thing I don't have to ale water with me.

When I was growing in San Diego in the 90's, I always wanted to put a plant inside a freeway offramp/interchange. One of the ones that you turn 270 degrees, so it's just this long curve. Nodoby ever looks at the inside of the curve, they're always watching the traffic and negotiating that turn! I thought it would be so cool to put a MJ plant in one and see how long it lasted.

The best part... free irrigation! They water those spots during the summer! :thumb:

good weed wiz! where you at?:circle-of-love:

Hello Wiz where are you????????????

yoo whoo Wizzy:wood::wood: yoo whoo:circle-of-love:

Gorilla growing, does have a few dangers involved......hope it's not that!:thedoubletake::smokin:

never thought of that. Dam I hope it's something else.

Back
Top Bottom