Glad your good man

:circle-of-love::party::party::party:

Glad you are feeling better Wiz.....I was getting worried.:bravo:

Glad your good man

Thanks everyone. Im starting to weight my self every morning. Just to check weight loss or gain. Im not out of the bag yet though. Still have one more test that I have to take and im still worried my self because I have to look at this ungodly rash. :straightface:

But everyday is a blessed day that I we wake up so lets rip one for this Good Weed of day. A salute to you fine 420 members :roorrip:

Im glad the update on you is better. Hope you get better and work your magic on the plants.

Thanks wildbill im doing my best over here :)

Good news Wiz ..... If I may I would like to write a prescription, Dr. Clay says : Keep smoking the miracle plant !:roorrip:

Prescription for 3 strains with 1 trillion refills please :)

:theband:
IMG_133011.JPG
IMG_132911.JPG
IMG_132712.JPG
IMG_132814.JPG
IMG_131812.JPG
IMG_132111.JPG
IMG_132617.JPG

Thanks WildBill I need to throw some more carbs at them. Defo them a bit. Just kicking back letting them do there thing. Ill top them again once all of the branches are over the screen.

I'm impressed with the little ones. There root system is looking pretty good and extra white. I think ill go from clone straight to RDWC instead putting them in single cups first.

Hey wiz mate,
Leaves looking glossy in there :) Looks like they about to explode anytime now! Wish I had something interesting to add, but hydro aint my game so, :goodjob: :)

Cr@ack head microbes lol. So its sugars that make leaves shinny?

Yea supper crack microbes. The most things im using in my res are BPN seaweed, H&G Roots, H&G Amino Acids, AN Bud Candy, AN Rhino Skin, Liquanox b-1 & Great White mycorrhizae

But yes the more glucose the plant uptakes it stores them in the leaves and when they become shiny that means those leaves has reached full storage for glucose. :)

Back after holiday and all caught up! Looking good over here! :thumb:

Hey MG, hope you enjoyed the holidays as well as the read. Still vegging staying focused for that 1.5 :thumb:

Ah cool , always wanted to know how to make them really shinny. Thanks wiz, you teaching me some knowledge today. We need to invent machines now where I can pass you a joint through of some of me finest as a thank you.

Cheers mate, I done some N toxing and over feeding and over watering myself in the past. Its mistakes that make us stronger.

Back
Top Bottom