hope you have a great weedend Wiz:)

:surf:

surfin' through. All caught up now :)

Very healthy.
Nice!

good weed Wizzy:)

How did I miss this journal? Subdillydubbed.:high-five:

Hey Smoke2Js, ill roll up 2 more for you on the house. Welcome to the Garden of Weedin!!!!!! :)

:surf:

surfin' through. All caught up now :)

Hey Hiker, im looking forward to learning some more from you my friend. That info you gave on my 1st journal wasd grand. I wouldnt actually mind coming up with a sick new hydro system blueprint with both of our thoughts on it. Something that will cut all common problems and run as smooth as a hit of kush's finest :)

good weed Wizzy:)

Fine weed Sir Fish :) Im enjoying my weekend, hope your doing the same. Hows momma fish green grass looking :)

lol I dont visit much anymore:) she makes the grass above her look sweet though:)

The babies roots in the single DWC bucket. There treating me so good. Reacting well to the H&G roots and amino acids. The beginning of me liking hydroton :)

IMG_1332_1_.JPG

Good Weed O Wizard of Weed!

How ya feeling Wiz? Better I hope. :peace:

Good Weed O Wizard of Weed!

Hey OMM & Sir Fish :ciao:

Everything came back good. I guess I just had some weird allergic reaction to life. Guess I wasnt high enough to not catch the plagues of this world. The 2 days I went with out smoking is when I notice the rashes hahaha! :laughtwo:

Hey OMM & Sir Fish :ciao:

Everything came back good. I guess I just had some weird allergic reaction to life. Guess I wasnt high enough to not catch the plagues of this world. The 2 days I went with out smoking is when I notice the rashes hahaha! :laughtwo:

you better store you one of those Epi Joints for emergencies:)

Had to do a full res change and flush using bleach. IDK but gnats got off into the bucket sites and there little babies were eating on the roots. My veggie garden is right outside the door so they had to come from that since they also been eating my carrots and broccoli.

Im keeping bleach in the res for now on. Just sucks because I cant run great white or any other rooting additives in the res. Time to put the top feed back on

what about using those mosquito dunks in you res?

Back
Top Bottom