So much work into making this recirculating DWC bubble bucket work properly. Everything is good and running on a timer though :thumb:

IMG_1230_1_.JPG
IMG_1231_1_.JPG

looks sweet Wizard of weed! and a fine smoke at ya:)

Wizard of weed may you have the best seenko de50
and a great smoke too:)

also a good idea maybe if its the same material as my string is that you can melt and combine it together at the corners of the squares, just be careful it melts like plastic. i also melt my knots so they dont come loose ;)

Yo yo Wizzman im here buddy looks like perfect timing too, nice set up nice plants let the ride begin :)

Yea nothing really exciting yet took place. Just the work to put everything together. Thanks! :)

Looks really nice!

Thanks MG. I try. :thumb:

:popcorn: Drive by...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey H thanks for popping in. Started to think you got lost in your out door jungle lol

Wizard of weed may you have the best seenko de50
and a great smoke too:)

Thanks Sir Fish same to you. Alot of smoking no drinking :tokin:

also a good idea maybe if its the same material as my string is that you can melt and combine it together at the corners of the squares, just be careful it melts like plastic. i also melt my knots so they dont come loose ;)

Yea I will have to do that, Thats a good idea. I did it once before with the knots so It melts perfect. That poll is really in the way of the back left corner so that should make things work better with the scrog.

Clear shot of the babies under the net. Also one of the beans came up to play also :)
IMG_1235_1_.JPG
IMG_1237_1_.JPG

Looking fantastic Wizzy. Love the setup. Looks like things are coming alone nicely. :thumb:

good weed Wizard of weed! girls are looking marvelous:)

Lowes buckets are a bit better about that.

Yea there alot better with light penetration. I used a LED flash light to see how much light would penetrate the inside of the bucket from the distance of the 2ft. I still used the white skirts just to make sure though.

Looking fantastic Wizzy. Love the setup. Looks like things are coming alone nicely. :thumb:

Hey TG, thanks staying focused as miwa would say.

good weed Wizard of weed! girls are looking marvelous:)

Sir Fish thanks always a blessing to hear from you every morning. Good weed day to you!

Hey Wiz You have put a lot of thought and work into your set up and it looks great Good Buds to ya Man !:goodjob:

Yea I figured if im going to continue growing which I do love I need to really step up the game and make sure everything is running smooth. Also I tend to leave for business/work so I needed everything to run it self while im absent. I picked up alot from all growers on this site :)

Last add on to the whole set up came today. I love this 110L air pump. This kicks ass. I can run 12 buckets using this thing. 24 if I use a splitter :)

IMG_1239_1_.JPG

Someone just went from talent show to headlining for david copperfield.

Back
Top Bottom