I woke up and was like fuck its only 6am!!! Then i looked at my phone and saw endless missed calls and text messages... It was 6pm on Monday!!! We slept for almost 3 days straight haha !

AP

Sounds like some good sleeping!

Alpha your crazy. I guess I was daring also when I was eating the cannabutter. When I looked up the forum on how to make it I guess I skipped the extra links that said, "Tripping balls off Cannabutter" hahaha.

OMM & Sir Fish im happy you guys both are over here. Funny times and great stories ahead of use all with you guys :)

LEDRF I'm pretty sure each plant will reach 1.5 in weight. Being vegged for 3 months up to a year we will see great things of these plants. Pretty much it's the ladder to the 1.5 weight. Seeing which plant will give me my first 1.5 is the exciting part. I'm focused on the root system very much on this grow. If you go back a page you will see the root mass in such a short time. I'm following my same feeding routine and I meant to share that with you guys. So I'm going todo that next when I get on the computer. There's no denying that I will need a grow tent. I won't have any room after these babies reach 3 gallon pots.

Great high stories all around! :thumb:

Sounds crazy fun. I look forward to seeing a 1.5 pound plant. That is what you mean, right? I've only seen a few pull it off, like hygro-hybrid on Youtube.

My girlfriend is crazy. She can eat 5 brownies, large ones, made with butter from yellow keef instead of just bud trimmings, super strong butter, and on top of that, the brownies are topped with strong jelly, with rho, rso, bho, or whatever, a few types of thc extracts, then eat like 5 super strong candies, and still barely get high.

It's like her motab eats it up or something.

The only edible I've ever seen get her high, is the THC tuncture.

It only takes her two bowls of good stuff to get high, though. Weird. I even made her brownies myself that got everyone else stoned off just eating one. She ate 5.

You can keep your 1.5 pounder derf i wanna have a 10 pounder :D

Jimmy, i hear ya. I've only seen that done out doors, mostly in California. Even then, I've only seen 7lb plants, at like 13 feet tall.

Well, its a good thing I live in Cali :riskybusiness:

Ok time for this weeks update. DWC plant Yellow Submarine (Indica) is taking off with root growth so im happy about that. Also I have some pics showing you that im not using air stones. Well I am but im using them to weigh down the the air tubs in the res. So I tied them to the air tub using wire tabs.

Other then that I got some new mystical beans from a buddy and Im going to grow them out to see what I get. So a new twist added to this journal as well. I got a little humidity tray dome for the new beans instead of using a standard 72 tray. :)

IMG_120413.JPG
IMG_120515.JPG
IMG_120616.JPG
IMG_120212.JPG
IMG_120718.JPG

Get Fishy, Jimmy, and OMM (the instigator I think hehe) together and hilarity ensues. :rofl:

Sounds crazy fun. I look forward to seeing a 1.5 pound plant. That is what you mean, right? I've only seen a few pull it off, like hygro-hybrid on Youtube.

My girlfriend is crazy. She can eat 5 brownies, large ones, made with butter from yellow keef instead of just bud trimmings, super strong butter, and on top of that, the brownies are topped with strong jelly, with rho, rso, bho, or whatever, a few types of thc extracts, then eat like 5 super strong candies, and still barely get high.

It's like her motab eats it up or something.

The only edible I've ever seen get her high, is the THC tuncture.

It only takes her two bowls of good stuff to get high, though. Weird. I even made her brownies myself that got everyone else stoned off just eating one. She ate 5.

That's nuts! She needs to just stuck to smoking. :blalol:

Hey Wiz!
subbed up and looking forward to seeing you grow out some monsters!

wiw!

:thumb:

8000 btus of plant cooling happiness :)

Yea I cant wait to get this room up and running properly. There was a few drip leaks with the grommets so I had to super glue around them to stop furher issues. Also im thinking of putting 2 plants per bucket. Im thinking i can pull it off with the scrog and all. Im waiting on the 110L air pump to come and I still have to put a skirt on each bucket and top to stop light from going threw the buckets. Other than that Im happy with the outcome so far.

I gave the AC unit a test run yesterday and its very efficient. IDK if its eco friendly. But it pulls 1560w 15amp 115v

Back
Top Bottom