Thanks OMM! Yea I owe it all to :420:

I need to go get a new MH bulb. I think I may try out that CMH everyone been talking about. Ive been using the same MH bulb for well over 3 grows now. Its time to break bank for a new one. Im trying to make this set up work with out me visiting the grow for week(s) at a time.
a great smoke to you Wiz. but how could you go with out seeing those purdy girls for even one day?

Sub'n in!! Educate me brother!
I have no idea how to post my journal link with comment or post I put up. Its called 'Newbie Fighting His way through his 2000 watt grow'.I'll have to check some stickies to find out how to carry my link with my posts.
Looking very cool by the way. I'm taking notes!

Sub'n in!! Educate me brother!
I have no idea how to post my journal link with comment or post I put up. Its called 'Newbie Fighting His way through his 2000 watt grow'.I'll have to check some stickies to find out how to carry my link with my posts.
Looking very cool by the way. I'm taking notes!

Hey Elious glad you made it over. You can PM 420Girl and ask her to add the link to your signature. But its easy if you just copy and paste the link in the URL.

Glad to have you here. Any questions just ask away. Ive learned a great deal about hydro since I started. Set up is running great by its self. Im looking to get a PPM PH TDS all in one meter next. After that I shouldnt need anything else. Oh & H&G Root excelurator :)

Monster pump but it might slightly raise the
Temps in the res because it looks like a piston
Pump.

If the shirts stay wet, they might mold.

The pump been running for 48hrs now and the water is still 55F. Im pretty sure it will stay at that temp. I have all the angles covered here to guarantee that everything will run smoothly. I just need to kick back and watch the show. Very good pump indeed. The shirts arent wet. I did a top feed and it got in the way once so no biggie.

Edit: I decided that I'm going to add on a 2nd top res that will hold only the nutrient solution. I just had fun changing out the res for 2hrs. Way to much drainage so I'm going to go with a simple nutrient res for a top feed. And leave the main res as plain water running threw the system. That will be fairly more easier for this RCDWC system

Alright Wiz, lets see if I did it right.
I'm happy to aboard man. I'm going to do some catching up here. I'm not sure what all is happening. I'll be asking questions for sure. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom