10-20% Runoff each time you water?

Foodeefish

For those of you who grow in coco /perlite mix and have some type of automatic feeding ( I have 1/4" lines to each plant):

How often do you feed nutes on an average day?
Do you feed until you have 10-20% runoff each time you feed?

If you could feed as often as you would like, how often would you feed in a given day and how much runoff ?

I see some people say they feed 3-5 times a day but do they really feed each time till they have 20% runoff?

Hello buddy!

Im not growing with auto feeders but i cant see it being that different to old fassioned feeding.

you should always run nutes with every watering, i feed till there is a 5% run off, i dont allow a lot of run of due to the left over water changing the humidity in the tent for a few hours.

You dont need to feed 5 times a day but its important that you feed everyday when your growing in coco.

In veg i feed once or up to twice a day, when im in flower i feed up to 3 times daily as this can increase your yield great.

Depending on how much you roughly feed now, you could count how long it takes you to fill a watering worth that the plant would normally take a day then put that in your timer ect, but if you do feed multiple times a day and use a select few root enhancers you yourself could feed up to 5 times a day with a good root system!

Hope this can help you!

Hello buddy!

Im not growing with auto feeders but i cant see it being that different to old fassioned feeding.

you should always run nutes with every watering, i feed till there is a 5% run off, i dont allow a lot of run of due to the left over water changing the humidity in the tent for a few hours.

You dont need to feed 5 times a day but its important that you feed everyday when your growing in coco.

In veg i feed once or up to twice a day, when im in flower i feed up to 3 times daily as this can increase your yield great.

Depending on how much you roughly feed now, you could count how long it takes you to fill a watering worth that the plant would normally take a day then put that in your timer ect, but if you do feed multiple times a day and use a select few root enhancers you yourself could feed up to 5 times a day with a good root system!

Hope this can help you!

Wonderful advices! I m taking it for myself as well!

Thanks very much and it helps me immensely. I measured and I am feeding 3 quarts per 5 gallon fabric pot. My drip is roughly 3 minutes per quart, so I could water 3 times a day for 3 minutes. Maybe once when the lights first go on, another half way through. and then once just before the lights go out.

Back
Top Bottom