1000 Watt Water Cooled Grow

Don't even ask me what I get per watt. My best come from Mother Nature and those can't be comparied. When you get 2 1/2 lb's off your small ones. Well indoors is a total diff subject. I'm running a 1000 on 36 square floor space. I know I could double it. NP but I'm not wanting to do the cutting in my ceiling or floor. Your plants are looking great alittle leave roll, but very pretty. I can only say HELL YA to the chai ching. All those 3 products are fime as a stand alone 'in dirt' or a addtive to your hydro. Well my two cents. But dude they look great...........................

Thanks man...I also ordered the Cha Ching. What do you mean by leaf roll?

Just seen acouple leaves curl up to the lite? No biggie tho. Might be my head fing up. Had a few b@@r's tonight. Wish I could take a toke off this fine hash I've been making. But that remains to be seen. Grow looks good dude.

:yahoo:
LOL i'm italian, bad language for sure.
I like the difference between the strains.
:peace:

Oh, its all good. I have actually been admiring the same thing myself, each one is very distinct from the others.

Becareful with that ONA GEL, it can pass smell off to every bud you have. Just a Word to the Wise................

thanks for the heads up. I'm gunna be using is in a 5 gallon with holes and then have my carbon filter blowing the air into it though ducting. You think it will cause any problems...its going to be outside the tent?

Just seen acouple leaves curl up to the lite? No biggie tho. Might be my head fing up. Had a few b@@r's tonight. Wish I could take a toke off this fine hash I've been making. But that remains to be seen. Grow looks good dude.

Trying to visualize what you are talking about...are you refering to the plant on the far left? If so thats the super lemon haze and its a real funky plant...been acting weird the whole grow...but it keep on growing so i guess its all good.

I don't know what the deal is with the plants, but they are really exploding. I don't think I have seen them grow this fast. I fed monday night around 6. This picture was just taken, when I fed monday the very tip of the temp probe was slightly below the top of the canopy (about half way down it actually)...it it 10 inches long. For refrence, it is a sunleaves temp probe. Amazing if I do say so myself.

Could it have been the Rhizotonic or the extra P from the beastie bloomz that set off this growth spurt? I did fart a couple times in the tent, lol.

100_03453.JPG

Wow man thats some crazy growth!! Glad your liking the Fresca bro, they kick ass. Hopefully I will be throwing a 1000 in mine pretty soon. Alright man till next time, Peace!

Wow man thats some crazy growth!! Glad your liking the Fresca bro, they kick ass. Hopefully I will be throwing a 1000 in mine pretty soon. Alright man till next time, Peace!

Yeah man, its pretty impressive. I'm thinking it was the Rhizo that set it off... I love the fresca its been completly hassle free and keeps the tent cool. I stopped by your grow btw, plants look good. How tall are they?

So I was bored today and decided to put together a seed list and plan out my next grow. I have decided to do a full Sannie's Seed run. This is what I will be ordering:

Sannies's Seeds

Jackberry F2
New Blue Diesel
NYCD F3
Killing Feilds fem

I am going to plant all 35 of them in a spinout coated planter tray with FF Light Warrior, put them into 12/12 after a couple nodes form, up-can and then cull the males. grow the rest out and then reveg the best plant from each type taking some clones...sound good no? If all goes well, I should be growing out the final 4 plants by sometime in August. :slide:

Here's a new list of seeds, thought it would be better to compare strains. Both the jackberry and New Blue diesel have been crossed with dj shorts blueberry...

Sannies's Jack F6 10-13 weeks
Jackberry F2 8-10 weeks
NYCD F3 9-10 weeks
New Blue Diesel 8-9 weeks

Update

OK, so the plants have grown alot in the last week. The Mako haze is at 12 inches and the other plants are at 18. I am thinking of switching to 12/12 on Monday but have not yet made up my mind. If I let them go another week they will be close to 24 inches if they continue at their current pace.

A question to anyone who has flowered either L*D or Super Lemon Haze: How much do these plants stretch? Will I run into any trouble with height if they are put into 12/12 at 24 inches?

:thanks:

Uh OOH

So I have a slight problem. The water I just fed with was at 6.9 pH and the run off is coming out at 6.3ish...what could be causing this? Is the easiest way to fix it to simply water at a higher pH say, 7.5??

For you consideration ;)

So these are the shots I took just after watering. As you can see, they have really gotten big since I put them in the 5 gallons. :ganjamon:

Milky Way - Kiwi Seeds

100_03492.JPG

L*D - Barney's Farm

100_03542.JPG

Mako Haze - Kiwi Seeds

100_03583.JPG

Super Lemon Haze - Greenhouse Seeds Co.

100_03602.JPG

Enjoy...

Re: Uh OOH

So I have a slight problem. The water I just fed with was at 6.9 pH and the run off is coming out at 6.3ish...what could be causing this? Is the easiest way to fix it to simply water at a higher pH say, 7.5??

That seems pretty minor and your plants look marvelous. I would keep an eye on it but they don't look like any lockout's are occurring. Run some 7.5 water through next watering and let us know what the runoff is at. That Fresca is makin a believer out of me.:peace:

KK, your plants are comin along bro. Nice, healthy & green :cheer: Your run off is nothin to worry about yet. Its on the low side of normal. But still normal. I wouldnt worry yet :blushsmile:;)

Thought I would post an update. The 3 tallest plants are now 24 inches. I'm not sure how tall the Mako haze is as I had an accident with it...it fell off its stand sometime while I was gone and when I came back it had completely regrown toward the light, I reset it but its all funky looking now....has lost its uniformity. I am going to put them into 12/12 on Friday when I have some time.

100_03776.JPG

pH sounds fine to me, but soil growers recommend 6.5-7.0

Most fertilizers cause a pH change in the soil. Adding fertilizer to the soil almost always results in a more acidic (lower) pH. As time goes on, the amount of salts produced by the breakdown of fertilizers in the soil causes the soil to become increasingly acidic and eventually the concentration of these salts in the soil will stunt the plant and cause browning out of the foliage.

Dolomite lime has been used by gardeners as a pH stabilizer for many years. It has a pH that is neutral (7.0). When added to soil in the correct proportions, it will stabilize soil at a pH near 7.0.

When growing in containers, add one cup of fine dolomite lime to each cubic foot of soil. Mix the dry soil thoroughly with the dolomite lime, then lightly water it. After watering, re-mix it and wait for a day or two before checking the pH. When growing in an outdoor garden, follow the dolomite lime manufacturers instructions.

Yeah I'm not tooo worried about it. The soil has dolomite lime in it...I'll just water at a higher pH next watering. I've been watching for cal lockout and haven't noticed anything.

Back
Top Bottom