1080w LED Inferno

damn irish your gonna have like 200 2foot long colas. :lot-o-toke: need a drooling smiley.
they look really impressive. nice and frosty. Sux about the spider mites. you need a clean room like in ET. hope you mop em up quick like. is that a little bit of nute burn? what are you feeding with?

My partner has all our plants at his house while I'm at my parents, and every single one got mites - he was lazy with the neem, and it looks like it snowed on them with all the mite damage. Good luck killing all the bastards! Have you tried the SNS? I had a sample bottle which seemed to do some good... I wonder if they get tolerant to neem?

I've had fungus gnats, whiteflies and mites a few times.

Once had mites and whiteflies at the same time, which was challenging.

Since being more careful about sharing gardening tools with my vegetables and any outside MJ plants, changing clothes/shoes when visiting my grows, and hanging a No Pest Strip in my garage, I haven't had much trouble.

I've had one minor whitefly issue, which I caught early and fixed by putting the strip inside my cab overnight, and that's it.

I'm still watchful though.

You can do everything right and still get the bastards, cause nobody told them you're doing all you can, but at least my garage isn't an easy mark.

I was wondering... Do the No Pest Strips contaminate the whole area surrounding them? If so, how big an area? Do they contaminate ur plants at all? And where would be the best place to place it? Near ventilation? Intake? Near plants? Going to get a couple this week. And some neem and peppermint! Dont have them but my yard is filled with various kinds of plants that could host many critters that would want to invade my beauties. Hopefully they are already preoccupied with what they already have more easily available:wood:

My partner has all our plants at his house while I'm at my parents, and every single one got mites - he was lazy with the neem, and it looks like it snowed on them with all the mite damage. Good luck killing all the bastards! Have you tried the SNS? I had a sample bottle which seemed to do some good... I wonder if they get tolerant to neem?

Sorry about the mites, man. I thought neem was for white flies and polishing the leaves so they were harder and less attractive to a lot of pests, but that it didn't have much effect on mites?

Can you salvage your crops?

:goodluck:

:peace:

Yesir, that would be the dreaded spider mites. Grow long enough, you will encounter them one time or another. I've been lucky I guess, I've probably had them twice(maybe 3 times) out of well, more than 2 handfuls of grows and under 20, Indoor and Out. :)
dont jinx your self i did myself
damn irish your gonna have like 200 2foot long colas. :lot-o-toke: need a drooling smiley.
they look really impressive. nice and frosty. Sux about the spider mites. you need a clean room like in ET. hope you mop em up quick like. is that a little bit of nute burn? what are you feeding with?
i hope i have 200 2' colas:blunt: a little nutes burn because of the heat when dealing with high temps the little bit of nutes will burn the tips, but its only on a few leaves.
na haven't tried it yet i think i just might buy some Rosemary oil from the store and try it, since that all it is but at a bigger price tag from what i have read.
I've had fungus gnats, whiteflies and mites a few times.

Once had mites and whiteflies at the same time, which was challenging.

Since being more careful about sharing gardening tools with my vegetables and any outside MJ plants, changing clothes/shoes when visiting my grows, and hanging a No Pest Strip in my garage, I haven't had much trouble.

I've had one minor whitefly issue, which I caught early and fixed by putting the strip inside my cab overnight, and that's it.

I'm still watchful though.

You can do everything right and still get the bastards, cause nobody told them you're doing all you can, but at least my garage isn't an easy mark.
ya the NPS seem to help with all kinds of those bugs, always good to have one hanging.

Shit happens sometimes no matter how hard to try to be careful and clean its just part of growing.
I was wondering... Do the No Pest Strips contaminate the whole area surrounding them? If so, how big an area? Do they contaminate ur plants at all? And where would be the best place to place it? Near ventilation? Intake? Near plants? Going to get a couple this week. And some neem and peppermint! Dont have them but my yard is filled with various kinds of plants that could host many critters that would want to invade my beauties. Hopefully they are already preoccupied with what they already have more easily available:wood:
they affect the whole area of i believe 10'x10'? cant remember i threw out the package, but its a fairly good size area. i am sure they contaminate ur plants thats why they will kill the mites on ur plants, but ive never tasted anything bad when i harvest. i always keep on by my plants but now since i am using 2 of them i have one on the fan and one by the plants.
Sorry about the mites, man. I thought neem was for white flies and polishing the leaves so they were harder and less attractive to a lot of pests, but that it didn't have much effect on mites?

Can you salvage your crops?

:goodluck:

:peace:

neem is used for mites to, seem its more to prevent things. lots of people claim it didnt get rid of the mites and so say it dose.

thanks for showin the pic of the eaten leaf. i havent seen any like that in mune but i will def keep an eye out, now i know what it looks like. such a shame this happens to these beautiful plants.

thanks bro

fu*k ya!!!!!!! Dont Fu*K with IB plants or you get delt with!!!!! I just went into my room and looked under my scope for a long time on a bunch of leaves, all i see is dead mites everywhere! i dont know much about mites but i have all different colored ones all different sizes dead. i have the smallest little black ones then some real small clear ones then some amber ones then some big red and black ones that have hairs all on them all laying dead next to each other. i am guessing the different colors are from the different ages of them? i think i found the nest, their was one leave that was all webbed up with hundreds of them and just covered in eggs it was crazy and guess what? all dead!! I LOVE NPS!!!!!!!!! i am still not going to put all my eggs into one basket before they hatch! but so far its looks real good, the baby's are all dieing from the looks of things. i am about to get another NPS in a few days to really hit them hard.

i had a question to run by you guys on ur thoughts? i was wondering if you guys think that watering my Hempy buckets just in one spot could be the reason why my plants are lagging on flowering? maybe the roots are getting too dry up top from lack of water and this crazy heat. whats ur thought on this? i was told it was good to water the hempy in one spot because of the O2 from the water table. but i am thinking maybe this could slow down my flowering?

Little bastards DIE, I kill all you COCKROACHES!!!! Do you wash em off and down the drain once they die? I would still get some lady bugs wont hurt. Good new though. Wish i could answer your question willing to take a wild guess but I will leave it for the PROS

i have all different colored ones all different sizes dead. i have the smallest little black ones then some real small clear ones then some amber ones then some big red and black ones that have hairs all on them all laying dead next to each other. i am guessing the different colors are from the different ages of them?

Correct... All different colors per the age of those F**kin mites.....

i had a question to run by you guys on ur thoughts? i was wondering if you guys think that watering my Hempy buckets just in one spot could be the reason why my plants are lagging on flowering? maybe the roots are getting too dry up top from lack of water and this crazy heat. whats ur thought on this? i was told it was good to water the hempy in one spot because of the O2 from the water table. but i am thinking maybe this could slow down my flowering?

If you have a way to collect the runoff from the buckets, what I do is stick something in the hole to plug it, fill the bucket with nutrients/water about 2/3 of the way, then pull the plug to drain out the overage. I tapped 5/8 inch holes in my buckets which happen to be plugged nearly perfectly with the backside of a Sharpie pen! :goodluck:

Great tip on plugging the hole Munki!

That makes the size of the hole much less important, as the water table will build up no matter what size it is, and then you get a really nice inflow of O2 when you unplug.

+rep

Yeah it turns the hempy thing into a simplistic, manual ebb and flow system. Thanks for the reps!

Back
Top Bottom