17 Sq' Oxyponics - 1KW AC - 1st Grow

The stretch has been significant. Some plants are touching the light, and I had to bend them over. Perhaps they were in veg too long (4 weeks). That won't be necessary with my next batch of clones, will it? Maybe one week in veg for them, if at all. We'll see.

And they are so bushy. I feel like I need at least a 7x7 tent, but I don't have the space. Maybe I only use 4 of the 6 buckets next time? Or don't LST so much?

Last night I hung the exhaust filter & fan up in the tent, removed the AC, and put in a dehumidifier. With the bottom side vents opened I've got it down to 40%rh with the lights off! Plus my ladies have a little more space.
IMG_20121208_115545.jpg

Got a very similar hood as yours. The last pic's quality is absolutely HD. Yeah maybe a shorter veg. time will help. If your planning on growing out from the same pheno it wouldn't be hard to keep notes and get it dialed in in another grow or two.
The only thing I dont like about tents is the flimsiness of the tents ceiling. I had to get a thin piece of plywood and rest it on top of the tent poles. Looking good bunches

You "liked" my last post in which I said I removed the AC.

cuttings day 27 in cloner
flush and fill
IMG_20121210_010035.jpg

I made a big deal in my first few posts about never moving the filters from the floor. Luckily, I'm more experienced now than I was then. I wonder what else I'll learn...
17 Sq' Oxyponics - 1KW AC - 1st Grow

After five more weeks... I might just have to!

Hey bunches!
Getting pretty jam packing that tent ay?
I guess you're going to have to supercrop a lot of your taller branches.
They must be touching glass by now.
Glad yo hear you got your RH down. Any mold issues yet?

Oh and thanks for the reps bro!

It's tight, and I've bent over a few branches for touching the glass, yes. And so great to have the Rh down! No mold at all, and during the final weeks of flower I'll crank the dehumidifier down further.

And finally moving the exhaust filter to the ceiling not only gives me more floor space, but also lowers my temperatures. I just didn't think the tent poles could handle the weight because they bowed when I raised the light!

lights on: 75f and 50%Rh
lights off: 70f and 40%Rh

Mounted into the plywood sitting on top of the poles. That's cool. And so clean looking. An 8x8? Roomy! I see you just ordered your ballast... and I'm waiting for you to start your grow blog.

There you go, your tent looks much better set up like that. I'm glad you kept an open mind and took the advice that your fellow growers here gave you. There is a lot to learn here, and advice from people on this site has proved to be extremely valuable to me. I hope it will for you as well. Good luck

Thanks, I'm glad I finally came around. And I don't think I'd even have a grow if it weren't for this site. The info I get here is priceless. Keeping a grow journal is a great learning & teaching tool.

Thanks, I'm glad I finally came around. And I don't think I'd even have a grow if it weren't for this site. The info I get here is priceless. Keeping a grow journal is a great learning & teaching tool.
IMG_20121208_115545.jpg

Back
Top Bottom