1st Grow 2x600W LED Coco

You know you want in too penny and we want you in too. You just get a handicap of like .2gr per watt....
Penny is already thinking about it I bet .so how many people do we have so far DD?
Mephisto just came out with double grape which sounds effin amazing btw . I'll be ready very soon .

I saw that double grape but couldn't get it was all sold out. I agree looks killer. What do you say we shoot for the 20th. Not sure if I'll have the seeds before that.
I think in the Mephesto just me and you but Jesse and LB want to do a one plant photo showdown as well. I can do both no problem I'm sure you can too. Just get another tent for your tent city. .

That's what I figured. Well dam I nuked a lot, plus plucked some early to try it out before harvest. I just get so excited to try them out.

I hear ya brotha. Can't keep my nose out the jar. If I didn't have all this trim for extracts for sure I would be dipping in. I have tried some of course still a little harsh but coming along nicely.

I saw that double grape but couldn't get it was all sold out. I agree looks killer. What do you say we shoot for the 20th. Not sure if I'll have the seeds before that.
I think in the Mephesto just me and you but Jesse and LB want to do a one plant photo showdown as well. I can do both no problem I'm sure you can too. Just get another tent for your tent city. .
Idk if I can grow 6 plants through flower on that meizhi 600 watt . Maybe if I had 2 in there . My Citral glues are in that tent right now and just waiting for the autos to finish under the Cali's so I can move them over there. 600 watt only covers 2x2 in flower.
I can't fit a 4th tent in there lol or else I would.

Idk if I can grow 6 plants through flower on that meizhi 600 watt . Maybe if I had 2 in there . My Citral glues are in that tent right now and just waiting for the autos to finish under the Cali's so I can move them over there. 600 watt only covers 2x2 in flower.
I can't fit a 4th tent in there lol or else I would.

Gonna have to get another light then and just seal that room up and section off. No more tent city.

Haha nose in the jar. My fiance caught me mid smelling had to explain the rolling of the jar, to make sure you get all the buds aroma.

My wife just thinks I'm weird. She loves to smoke and is great help these days in the garden but is just not as into the aromas and flavours. She is more like I don't care if it tastes like crap if it gets me stoned. For me the taste and smell is a big part of the experience and I find it more effective.

Back
Top Bottom