BenNelson

I'm starting my first grow ever in a 4x4 tent thats 6.5 ft tall
:roorrip:
Set-up:
Light: 600W hps
Soil: Fox Farm Ocean Forest
Nutes: Blue Planet Nutrients
Fan: 424cfm w/ carbon filter

I want to FIM it and use supplementary CO2, Any tips on either of these two things?
Thanks, I hope you hop on for the ride:Rasta:

Re: 1st GROW 4x4x6.5 Grow Tent w/600w hps, Soil indoor scrog

I'm also going to be mixing in water crystals into my soil ( look on watercrystals dot com) and im going t use great white mycorrhizae

subscribed. i would not use watering crystals to retain additional moisture as they are not meant for crops that are consumed. i would use vermiculite to add more water retention to your soil.

I saw this guy natmoon do it in these pond baskets and he had these crazylooking bud swords
probably 3 in diameter 1-2ft long

I will post pics once I get the equipment,All ive done so far is order it and diagram it on paper

I also heard this trick to put a big sponge in the bottom of the bucket with an airtube in it and it works as a lung, oxygenating the soil, the results i saw from this looked unreal!

i would recommend you pick one of the many established grow methods and stick with it rather then experimenting for your first grow, i would like to see you learn how to grow with an established method and be rewarded with a good harvest for your first grow.

Heres my setup drawn to scale any comments? fan is 420 cfm, tent is 4x4x6.5
setup57.jpg

Go with a 1000watt light!
Im gonna have to wait to upgrade to a 1000W

So how often should i feed my plants, and what do I do? Do I just mix it in a container following the box instructions, and pour it onto my soil once a week and water in-between?

what size pots are you using? your plants would flower best in 5 gallon pots. to know when to water your plants with a nutrient mixture you should lift up your pots and feel if they are heavy with water or are light and require more nutrient mixture. your soil already has some nutrients in it, i would be conservative starting your nutrient with a 1/4 recommended dosage when your plants have 5 nodes and are 5 inches tall. always shake and add your nutrients to water not each other. i feed nutrients every time i water. can you show us some photographs of your plants and grow area?

here is everything you should need to know to post full size photographs in your journal

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I haven't starrted yet i still need to set things up, and i need to buy a climate controller, and i have a question about climate controllers if any of you can help me1 Do I just set what temp/humid/CO2, I want and it will get it to that temp? after i attactch all the fans dehumidifiers and co2 regulator

yea I'm using 1'x1' square pots that are 8in deep, so thats like almost 5 gallons, 4.9 or something

what size pots are you using? your plants would flower best in 5 gallon pots. to know when to water your plants with a nutrient mixture you should lift up your pots and feel if they are heavy with water or are light and require more nutrient mixture. your soil already has some nutrients in it, i would be conservative starting your nutrient with a 1/4 recommended dosage when your plants have 5 nodes and are 5 inches tall. always shake and add your nutrients to water not each other. i feed nutrients every time i water. can you show us some photographs of your plants and grow area?

here is everything you should need to know to post full size photographs in your journal

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Are you saying I shouldnt use nutes until my plant is 5in tall?

the soil you have picked out already has nutrients in it for your plants, i would not add any additional nutrients until your plants have 5 nodes and are 5 inches tall and begin to yellow slightly then begin by adding 1/4 strength nutrients.

I'm actually getting clones, so should I just start em off with nutes?

Back
Top Bottom