1st Grow, Clone SCROG Organic Soil

Some quick pics, I'm so sorry for leaving ya'll hanging like that.

Flower day 40
IMG_8741.jpg

IMG_8740.jpg

I built a new carbon filter the other day. The smell was just getting to much. I could smell them in the driveway when I got out of the car. Twenty mins after I installed it there wasn't the slightest hint of smell anywhere except in the grow room. It was a single pass filter hooked up to my exhaust fan. There is a tutorial in my signature if you are interested.

WOW DUDE I just went back half a page MAN looks sweet. I have to look a pictures alot in my 'Old Age'. But what I seen just now looked happy heathy and sweet. I'm going to go look back a afew Looks nice.

So, I just went in and... tried a bit of the GC. Delightful!

There was a bit that wasn't getting as much light & the hubby took a branch off the dry & there was a bud just calling my name and... I'm sure you know the rest!

I just have to say it was... wonderful! I cannot wait to try it after it's been dried & cured. This little treat was a wonderful sign. One hit & all of my pain was gone & immediately. No waiting for it to creep up or anything. I loved GC before, but man alive, even more now that we grew her ourselves. It was a little harsh, as expected, but not much. No taste yet, but still early. Smells like niagra grapes. I'm surprised there's such a distinct smell so early too. I'm wide awake & couldn't take a nap if I tried right now.... oh I CANNOT WAIT until this grow is done!!!!

Some long over due pics. Flower day 51

GC
Green_Unmentionables.jpg

RECON
Recon14.jpg

Group Pics

The plants on the bottom are RECON the middle are the White russians and the ones in the back are the GC's
Group_pic.jpg

Group_pic1.jpg

Trics are all still clear. Thanks for stopping by hope you enjoy

::drools:: Great scrog.. looked like it is/was hard to manage in that space.. thats what i am worried about in my area.. i would give you rep but you have some from me already.

Back
Top Bottom