1st Grow In Coco: 70% With 30% Perlite

Omg I’ve learned and retained something.

I‘M SO EXCITED!

Thats called foxtailing, and it’s look I forget what causes it. I think it might be heat. But I do know it’s ok and nothing to get tramatic about.
Looks like it happens a lot with sativas. But I need to check to see if the foxtailing is elsewhere in the plant farther away from the light. Troubleshooting time.

I like my green crack, but not green crack whores. Sounds like someone Captain Kirk sexually harassed...
They were messy plant. Really poor genetics. I struck a monstercropped clone from it and grew it to adulthood then binned it before flower.

I’m so lucky I have proper seeds now.

Looks like it happens a lot with sativas. But I need to check to see if the foxtailing is elsewhere in the plant farther away from the light. Troubleshooting time.
I always forget which one is which. If I had to guess I’d say stavia is the ratty weedy looking plant and the indica is the wider more impressive leaf.

I always forget which one is which. If I had to guess I’d say stavia is the ratty weedy looking plant and the indica is the wider more impressive leaf.
Screenshot_20210804-211754.jpeg

That's right. I hope my sativas are not too ratty... The foxtailer is Amnesia Haze sativa dominant. you know, wake and bake weed!:blunt:

That's right. I hope my sativas are not too ratty... The foxtailer is Amnesia Haze sativa dominant. you know, wake and bake weed!:blunt:
Have you tried the amnesia before mate? Amnesia haze has an awesome taste. Really hard to pinpoint. It puts me on my back and I go into orbit for a few hours

Mine were bush bud.

I’ll look back in my journal and get a pic.

She grew well but was literally a fucking weed of a plant.

Have you tried the amnesia before mate? Amnesia haze has an awesome taste. Really hard to pinpoint. It puts me on my back and I go into orbit for a few hours
No, I have never come across it before. Sounds like something I’d like. A lot of sativas bring out my musical creativity. Some better than others. Green Crack is the shit for that!

Oh. My. God!

Your plants look schmick as brah.

And your photography - fucking noiiiiiiiiiiiice (you need to read noiiiice in a high pitched voice. I’m gonna take some petticoat video to tomorrow or the next day I‘ll add a couple of aussie language tips)

;) ;) ;)

Oh. My. God!

Your plants look schmick as brah.

And your photography - fucking noiiiiiiiiiiiice (you need to read noiiiice in a high pitched voice. I’m gonna take some petticoat video to tomorrow or the next day I‘ll add a couple of aussie language tips)

;) ;) ;)
Thanks Lady Lala! Does Schmick rhyme with dick? Cuz Aussies pronounce dick as deek… I saw it on Wentworth.

Thanks Lady Lala! Does Schmick rhyme with dick? Cuz Aussies pronounce dick as deek… I saw it on Wentworth.
Omg we do too!

Now you point that out, defs rhymes with deek. And you gotta sound a bit nasally too.

So yup defs schmeeek.

I only just found out recently we pronounce fuck as faaaak we really hang on to that arrrrr sound a little too long.

Oiii what did one kiwi statue say to the other kiwi statue?

Statue bro?

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Churrrrrrrr brewwwwwwwww

Omg we do too!

Now you point that out, defs rhymes with deek. And you gotta sound a bit nasally too.

So yup defs schmeeek.

I only just found out recently we pronounce fuck as faaaak we really hang on to that arrrrr sound a little too long.

Oiii what did one kiwi statue say to the other kiwi statue?

Statue bro?

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Churrrrrrrr brewwwwwwwww
Wait, what?

Day 87: Big day in the garden! Big Bud has been put in darkness for 36 hours. Thursday morning Amnesia will go dark & on Saturday Green Crack will get the axe. Wow! I might have weed to smoke in a month or so...
Big Bud last day.JPG

Hey @DeeBoy

What a great read! You could really see how things turned around for you once you switched over to geoflora

And a stunning job recovering right back to beauty!

So, I was so sure Amnesia Haze was getting ready to chop, when suddenly all these white pistils emerge.... more waiting.
IMG_3269.JPG
IMG_3270.JPG
IMG_3271.JPG

Gorgeous colors in those photos! :green_heart:

Hey @DeeBoy

What a great read! You could really see how things turned around for you once you switched over to geoflora

And a stunning job recovering right back to beauty!

Gorgeous colors in those photos! :green_heart:
Thanks! I do believe that the Geoflora is the secret sauce. I need a system that is cut & dried.... I am still working out said system.

Back
Top Bottom