1st Grow Just Starting - Super Noob

Yours is so much taller then mine at this stage. I did start lst pretty early I just hope I didn't stunt Em. :/ mine are pretty darn bushy right now though. Seems like your had more growth maybe I need to feed them more since you started yours with ocean forest.

I was only feeding microbes and a soil conditioner.

Understand too that it was under a 400w MH and 2 t5's

so how is about 5.75 ounces from the white widow x cheese?
It has a floral spicy taste, seems as I was burning threw the super thick dense nug I got hints of mint or pine.
IMG_20130530_194814_333.jpg

Hey guys this is a little side project I have going. Pineapple Express auto. Day 62. Getting close to cutting!
[video=youtube;ZF93yDglaU0]
[/video]

maybe another week or two? great job my friend! what zoom is that?

Nice Focusing of the Camera! With Enough Vodka that was like Riding Space Mountain at Disneyland!

Cheers Hank!!:thumb:

maybe another week or two? great job my friend! what zoom is that?

Thanks man.
This is what i got
Amazon: Carson Zorb USB Digital Microscope with 53X Optical Zoom

1667106719183.png

Paid almost double at my local grow shop. Think I will go say something to them. Makes me wonder how much I maybe paying for other stuff sometimes.
None the less they needs jobs and are nice guys that are willing to help me out based off of experience.

Thanks for that little insight on things outragedpluto coz my plants had started to curl and I was getting a little worried how regular were u watering your plants in the soil

BC Early BlueBerry.
12 days from 12/12 and look at her flowers! Most people dont see flowers for the first week! Not big flowers like this in 12 days! wow what a treat for me. She is going to make a lot of good meds.
Very Indica
She loves heavy organic nutes and drinks a lot. I give her about 6-8oz of water a day as a treat. watered every 2-3 days with nutes. Also been making some light super cropping on areas that have been stretching a lot.
IMG_20130606_200916_066.jpg
IMG_20130606_200932_215.jpg

holy shit lol

just pulled my paradise acid/diesel #2. she looks yummy!

she too has nanners and a couple seeds, but i keep the gene around. its def a feminized hermie, i get females 100% of the time so far, but with anners.

if you can flip the plant upside down to trim, you can make it go quicker by cutting the stem from the plant and dropping the full fan leaves

2013-06-07_23-04-34_729.jpg

2013-06-08_01-57-10_547.jpg

2013-06-08_01-56-09_759.jpg

i wanted to stop by and check out your grow and i must say im impressed with how everything is it all looks awesome congrats on this being your first time grow came out way better than mine but im using cfls reps and subbed up for this

Back
Top Bottom