Small 1st Grow Already In Progress Using LEDs To Flower & T-5s For Veg

RTH it will be a feeling that you will love, knowing exactly how it came to be is great enough but to know it was you who did it just makes it that much better:circle-of-love:

The 1st one was an adventure the next one will be more of a three stooges comedy :laughtwo:

We truly are blessed to grow our own :love:

The Mango did me no favors as far as yield is concerned, it produced about 1/2 of what each of the other plants produced. I only hope what it lacks in yield it makes up for in taste and buzz.

Other then wet and chilly, our end is surviving though I see on the forecast your end of the state is about to take a beating with more rain headed your way. Hope you stay warm , dry and safe. This year has been a wet one that is for sure. I am hoping some of it stays with us in the mountains as snow so we do not have another dry summer/fall like we did last year.:hug:

All we need to do is get the Feds to make it legal and this would be a non-issue, you would have plenty to smoke. Remember the advice we give to everyone else, lead by example my friend "Patience" :Namaste:
And if that doesn't work, just chop a few colas to get you by.:rofl:

Me too :laughtwo:

Now Shiggity, This is how you do the play on words game :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::rofl:

Sorry about no update yesterday and most likely not one for the next few days, but I spent all day with my brother making Rick Simpson Oil. Since I had never done it before I had to research it some, I wanted to be made exactly the same way or as close to it, with as close to the same ingredients as what he used for his oil. My brother has made it before but he did not use the exact method or ingredients as what RS used, and I believe that could be part of the reason he is not having as good of results as he could be having. Surprisingly it was a bit of a pain to track down all of the right ingredients but I eventually located everything needed except the coffee warmer, but fortunately Rick Simspon did have an alternative method to complete the last step. We did 2 washes of the buds but only will be using the 1st wash since RS claims that the 1st wash is the best of the washes as far as quality of medication. The 2nd wash my brother will be taking himself and we will be giving his wife the better of the 2 oils. When we strained the 1st wash and compared it to the 2nd wash it was quiet obvious that the 2nd was not the same as the 1st. RS describes the color of the solvent as the color of gasoline and what we got on the 1st looked exactly like gasoline. The 2nd wash had a much greener colorization which both my brother and I believe to be chlorophyll from the bud. Also RS describes that ones the oil has been cooked down, you should be able to smear a small amount on a piece parchment paper and when looking through it into the light it should have an amber color. The 1st wash had an amber color while the 2nd wash has a more greenish color to it when looking through it. My brother also tasted the 1st wash and commented that it tasted considerably better then the oil he originally made. One of the difficulties he was having getting his wife to take the medication was because she has been complaining about the taste. Hopefully now she will be more receptive to taking her medication and he will be able to up her dosages sooner.
We were able to get 34 ml of 1st wash oil from the 400 grams of Blueberry Kush. RS suggests a dosage of 60ml of high grade medicine, so we will need to make another batch but this should get her started on the right path. We are also planning on using the established 420 regiment of medicine my brother learned about from our 420 brother Cayjunceltic.
My brother was told by their doctor last week that his wife has from 3 weeks to 3 months to live. So it is critical at this point that she will be willing to take her medication. I have talked with my brother, and we both agree that he will be upping her dosage every day so long as she can tolerate it.
I know many of the members on the 420 site are dealing with the same or worse conditions then what I am dealing with, and this past week has really opened my eyes to how difficult it is on a person. I am so grateful to be a part of this community and hopefully can be a contributing part of its success.
I love you all :circle-of-love:

Good luck my friend. My best wishes to all of you. I hope to see you soon my friend. Keep your head up.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

We love you right back OG. :love:

So sorry to hear about the tough time (understatement of the.....ever) you and your family are going through. Being exposed to someone else's pain always gives pause to reflect on just how good each of us might have it. I can confess that 30 seconds before reading this post, I was pretty deep into feeling sorry for myself over things that really are quite manageable. Now I'm just sorry...... While I take no pleasure at all in your pain, I am grateful, in a somber way, for the reminder of how blessed I am to not be scrambling to get as much time in as I can with someone I love before it's too late. It's a valuable takeaway from a horrible situation that any of us would walk away from it determined to put the loves and friendships in our lives WAY up on into their proper place as wonderful but fragile treasures. I'm going to go hug some people in my house and send up some prayers for your house.

And no, I wasn't crying. I had something in my eye.

Just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on your Member of the Month award, OG. You are a lovely, inspirational member of the community and I really appreciate all you do here!

And Happy New Year!

Well said. All the nominees are awesome, and of course I have a particular fondness to one in particular who saved my grow, but he'll get it next time I'm quite sure!

Back
Top Bottom