1st Grow - Northern Light - Closet/Room - 400 Watt

She will be pulled tonight hoping for some good luck.
20140129_062710.jpg

Think I'm going to be disappointed in the yield. But I prepped myself after doing research on the strain, that it's not the best yielding bush lol.

20140201_120348.jpg
20140201_120402.jpg
20140201_120410.jpg
20140201_120410-1.jpg
some nite burns have popped up specially at the bottom. Doesn't look to dangerous but flushed her once and will probably reflush get one more time. Hope you enjoy as this journal should be coming to an end soon.

Oooooooooh sweeeeeeeeeeeeet - her cola looks to have really popped in the last week. I'm glad you waited. She looks like any day now. Her leaves are yellowing off, she's putting it all into the bud.

I think I'm going to be disappointed in my yield here too - the good news is, the one left behind is still vegging and she is already larger than Alanis (when she went in). With the Northern Lights - perhaps the longer vegging period is key ? We shall certainly see right ?

This is mine at 49 days (today). As you can see, mine shows more indica traits while yours is showing sativa. Our smoke will be different, we'll have to compare. Even though yours might not give what you wanted, I'm banking that she'll delivery some FINE smoke.

AL31B4_1.JPG

Here are some before and after. Question, how long should I keep it drying? I'm reading 2 weeks all the way to a month and that's not including the curing.
20140204_222611.jpg
20140204_222623.jpg
20140204_214242.jpg

Well harvested and taste tested, I am very happy with the quality but disappointed in yield. Smoke is a little harsh because of the ripeness. The high is low at first and really intense after a few minutes and last about 4 hours. Of course my tolerance is extremely high so i'm sure people will love this. I must admit though I don't think it is northern light, It smells very fruity but not too strong yet. It has been drying for 3 days now the outer shell is very dry and crisp while the inner node is still very moist and sticky. I haven't had any internet in the past month so I am sorry for not posting more critical data, but when I get a chance I will post harvested pics and more data.

It been curing for 3 weeks and is tasting so good. Total weight dry was 27 not too happy for a grow that took this long. But from what I am reading it's normal for this strain. Smell and taste are fruity is still very sticky but burns really nice. Anyway hoe you guys enjoyed. If any more data is needed feel free to ask. This journal is now completed

Nice one infamous looks like some dank to me!
Im still trying to master the patience of the cure, after a week I'm smoking on it.
Next grow ima try cure a batch for a month plus n see if i can smell/taste the difference.
Your journal made for a good read, i look forward to more.

:Namaste:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom