1st Scrog Attempt

BigBrown97

Hey there everyone its been a little while since ive posted anything on here. After i harvested from my last journal i ended up breaking my phone actually. But now ive come to an end to my most recent crop and i honestly want to give a screen of green a go. I have just done a few small sea of greens but havent really been pleased with it as well as the effort to take care of all the plants.
But anyways as of right now i have a batch of blue dream clones coming in that cut from some outdoor plants. I am going to take the best 4 i like and plant them in pots and put them inside a 2x2 grow box. I plan to have four of these boxes with 4 plants in each. All scrogged and about 2 weeks apart. I am going to be using led lights for this and soil. Once my clones root we can get this show on the road!! :D i will soon upload pics of setup and what not.

420-magazine-mobile1968648271.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2032756316.jpg

But here is sone of that blue dream ive grown recently and about to grow haha.
420-magazine-mobile2054203658.jpg

As well as the ligjt im going to be using. I have one viparspectra 450 that actually pulls 220 at the wall. But i think once i get everything going i will just have a viparspectra 300 because i have seen they work good in a 2x2.

So far i dont have pictures unfortunately because im not at home. But i will soon upload some as well as my outdoors plants :) but anyway i cut about 15 blue dream clones and kept them in a cup of water for a few hours. And then i snip off all excess leafs and stems and whatnot. Dip it in some rooting powder and then right into a jiffy peat pellet. Then i place them all on top of a cd case from a dvd and then place them inside a 2 gallon ziplock baggie and blow it up. This is just a method i have found to get a great amount of success from for very cheap. They have been in the bags for i think 3 days now. But i just open the bag up once a day and let them get some air and spray them before i close the bag up. I think in around 5 or so days ill have a batch of clones :) will post pics tomorrow.

Ill actually post a little step by step thing tomorrow because im gonna make a bunch more clones. Its getting near budding season here so i am going to throw an army of clones outside now to get a little extra bud for winter :) all im growing is blue dream though. Its one of my favorite strains :)

So i ended up cloning my plants and forgot that i was gonna take pictures but i was able to get my hands on some pineapple express as well as some green crack. So now im trying to root all 3 strains and still havent decided what one im gonna grow . i may do pineapple express because it my favorite strain. But anyway i thought i would post some pics of my outdoor plants :)
420-magazine-mobile421354936.jpg

420-magazine-mobile580752072.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1569387737.jpg

420-magazine-mobile84218104.jpg

They are just about to start budding :) blue dream.

Hi BigBrown!
I did a ScrOG on my first indoor grow ever. I think it's pretty straightforward and it's an efficient way to fill up a tent with an nice and even canopy. Cons: You can't move the plants around and it's really hard to lollipop and check for bugs on the lower parts of the plants.
If you have any problem with it, I'll do my best to give you some tips (although I'm a noob myself!).
Subbed!

Hey there glad to have you! :) i have seen so many scrogs but have yet to try it. Trying to maximize the amount of bud i can get in my space. I actually just finished cutting down some of my last crop. It was a sea of green but it didnt turn out the way i wanted. Still some nice nugs though :)
420-magazine-mobile980787607.jpg

Some blue dream :)

So i have still yet to see any roots but i finally got my box together a little haha. Its pretty cheap but will do the job. So far i have a 2ftx2ft box thats 3 feet high. Painted all white with a viparspectra 450 in there. Ive used it gor 2 grows now and i honestly like it alot. But here are a few pics. I completed one box and ky original plan is to have 4 in total. Might stick to 2 idk yet lol.
420-magazine-mobile761254770.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1232837848.jpg

420-magazine-mobile348815690.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1978639019.jpg

I have 3 bags with some blue dream clones. Then 1 bag with some pineapple express. And 1 bag with green crack. Hhopefully ill see some roots in the next few days! :)

Not too much to see but something fantastic finally happened. About half of the blue dream clones i made rooted and so i will be planting them soon and starting up this scrog :)
420-magazine-mobile2021824703.jpg

I think im gonna do 3 scrogs instead of 4. Im gonna try to do 1 blue dream. One pineapple express and one green crack. Just gotta get 2 more lights.

Back
Top Bottom