1st Scrog Attempt

Yeah thats true. I kinda found a weird way to make clones that works really good for me. I use 2 gallon ziplock bags and place them inside it on top of a cd case. And i open and close it over a course of about a week and them boom most will root right off and then others will a few days later. I actually kinda learned it from a guy on here named lembatoast i think. But he does it a little different.

Its getting there. Probably a good few more days and ill have the closet all done :) need a few more parts as well as a few fans
420-magazine-mobile1448965730.jpg

I have 3 feet. Its gonna be tight. But ive seen a few people do it so i think i can pull it off. I have also seen people do it with flourescents. So if i have too much of an issue im gonna switch from led. I plan to mount it at the very top of the box though.

I have 3 feet. Its gonna be tight. But ive seen a few people do it so i think i can pull it off.

My first grow was in a 2x2x4 tent. My screen was 3-4 inches above the soil and the top buds ended up around 8 inches above the screen.
It's gonna be tight but it's doable. You just need to install the screen very, very early and keep tucking everything under the screen until week 3 of flowering.

So tomorrow i think im gonna transplant and start my blue dream scrog. Savung money right now for another light, then ill be able to start up another one. But i added some intake and exhaust ventilation. So i thought i would do an update :) im gonna make a better way for the fans to sit but here it is.
420-magazine-mobile861985421.jpg

420-magazine-mobile79093115.jpg

Another update!
So today i couldnt wait any longer so i transplanted 12 blue dream clones into 2 liter bottles that i cut about in half so they were about they size of solo cups. I will end up only keeping some of them for this scrog. But there are still many more clones to come :)
420-magazine-mobile615160290.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1969893101.jpg

Sorry for the blue color i took the picture when my led was on.
Until next time :)

Back
Top Bottom