1st Scrog Attempt

Ive been thinking though and i think this is how its gonna have to work.
Im gonna use 2 gallon smart pots that are 8 inches tall.
Then ill place my screen 8 inches above the top of the pots.
After that ill flip my plants to flower just before the screen i think. Or let the stretch fill the screen. Ive seen a guy do that on a micro grow.
So i think i should have just enough room to use my led lights fpr this scrog. I am either gonna have 4 or 6 plants in my 2x2 for this scrog. Depends on how many i can fit in there.
But this is the summary of what i plan on doing. Idk if i added it but im using general hydroponics 3 part series as well as calmag fpr nutes. I will post my schedule soon. I was wondering though should i water with nute every watering soon or every other watering. Just using some nice promix soil.

420-magazine-mobile613990637.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1555278649.jpg

This is the micro scrog i was talking about. This guy grew some great plants in a 2x2 with t5's.

Ive been thinking though and i think this is how its gonna have to work.
Im gonna use 2 gallon smart pots that are 8 inches tall.
Then ill place my screen 8 inches above the top of the pots.
After that ill flip my plants to flower just before the screen i think. Or let the stretch fill the screen. Ive seen a guy do that on a micro grow.
So i think i should have just enough room to use my led lights fpr this scrog. I am either gonna have 4 or 6 plants in my 2x2 for this scrog. Depends on how many i can fit in there.
But this is the summary of what i plan on doing. Idk if i added it but im using general hydroponics 3 part series as well as calmag fpr nutes. I will post my schedule soon. I was wondering though should i water with nute every watering soon or every other watering. Just using some nice promix soil.

Check out King Joe he grows in promix

Gotta stay on top of things. Lol

This is true I got lazy myself due to work. Lately bit fall is going to be fun penny for sure

Also treat it as coco or hydro feed every day lightly if autos 1/4 strength start no more then half dose photos diff obviously ...

I like to flush once a week with ph d water in your case to about 5.5-5:8 if babies .

Hope that helps for a starter.

Yeah i bought a big ass bag of promix at my local store. I cant remember what type but ill post later. But ive used promix before but ill have to get some perlite soon. I wanted to try hempy buckets but didnt have enough money to afford it.

So its only been a few days sonce i transplanted the clones and they already are looking good and getting some new growth.
420-magazine-mobile143034470.jpg

420-magazine-mobile4103222.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1147313168.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1119089628.jpg

Ill have to start taking pics with a different light on or something. My camera really doesnt like the blue light my led gives off.
Pretty soon im gonna have to start lsting them.

Back
Top Bottom