1st Time Grow White Widow & Seedmakers Autoblue

Its safe no doubt... To assure good plant health and to keep things cool invest in a personal fan or two to blow across the lights. You will need an exhaust fan also with a passive inlet. Check my first grow in 40 years for details on how to set all this up.

Well my nutes came in today i put 2 tsp of grow big from foxfarm into 1 gal and watered them all today. I figured i wouldnt start it off with too much because im just learning i used 1/2 galon on the 3 plants idk if that was too much or just enough i havent watered them in 2-3 days.

Here is some new pics!!

img0639hi.jpg

img0641ec.jpg

img0640sd.jpg

img0642x.jpg

Hi soysawce, your grow is looking great!

Please make sure to upload your photos to the photo gallery. There's already some photo links that are no longer working in the thread and that's a big reason they are uploaded to the gallery. If you need help - Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Best wishes for a fantastic grow :hippy:

DSCN29282.JPG
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/DSCN
Here is a shot of the base of my plant several weeks after topping. I topped just above the second node and it grew four main shoots from under that cut. The cut it self curled up and scared brown in the edges then stopped. It's like a scab to protect it it I think. But I'm super happy I topped. Three of four turned out to be males so if I hadn't had this one so big I would have been even more upset.

Good luck

DSCN28911.JPG

That's a shot of the whole thing. I didn't put that screen in untill a few days before that shot. But I had LST'd her. I sucked at it do it was more HST really.

To be honest ive never delt with nor tested ph ive just always taken care of the soil by feel touch and looks so im not the guy for those answers, i would try asking some of the senior members around this site about that.

I just put one in soil and I Just added ph down from my local hydro store til I got to 6.5. It's in tge ground so I can't test what it's at the bottom like you can with a pot. Iv read you can flush your soil or medium with super low phd water to lower the ph of the medium itself. That way it won't raise the ph of the water you add later so much. No personal experience on that tip though.

Thanks for the kind words. Mines neat because I didn't build it, lol. It guys like sauce that do super low budget DIY that are really the most fun to watch. That and the guys with super big amazing grows. The two extremes.

I would just water with 6.3PH water and water until you see water in the tray. Over time the soil PH will come down. I would not be concerned at this early stage. As you nute later, the PH will come down on its own also.

Back
Top Bottom