1st Time - Indoors - 600W MH - 4x4 - GSC & Blueberry

Dang yeah sorry to hear that they will bounce back keep them in lower light for a few days so they concentrate on building new roots and rest from trying to grow new leaves

One week later and they are finally looking to be recovering from the transplant.
420-magazine-mobile55762557.jpg

Here is the fastbuds GSC at 1 month in.
The plant that had some weird browning, and its sister.

420-magazine-mobile367116237.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1828141238.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Man I would be topping that Blueberry out right about now, just makes for more top cola's on your plant. Might slow growth down some but the end results are worth it I think. :high-five:

I did some Blueberry photo strains with topping and she came out real nice. Best Blueberry I have smoked and I'm a old man.lol

In any case your plants look nice and healthy, and even if you don't top them out try a little pony tailing on them to get that light on them lower nodes you will like the outcome. :Namaste:

Man I would be topping that Blueberry out right about now, just makes for more top cola's on your plant. Might slow growth down some but the end results are worth it I think. :high-five:

I did some Blueberry photo strains with topping and she came out real nice. Best Blueberry I have smoked and I'm a old man.lol

In any case your plants look nice and healthy, and even if you don't top them out try a little pony tailing on them to get that light on them lower nodes you will like the outcome. :Namaste:

I wasn't going to top them but on the advice of more than one person, I think I will. I'll definitely ponytail them a bit too. I noticed a bit of shadow happening.

I love blueberry. :)

4x4 LED GSC & Hash plant

I wasn't going to top them but on the advice of more than one person, I think I will. I'll definitely ponytail them a bit too. I noticed a bit of shadow happening.

I love blueberry. :)

Glad to hear you changed your mind Jodasa on topping them out, i think you well get better results..

I as well love me some blueberry Jodasa.. From my Blueberry Patch from A few grows ago!!

IMG_20160517_165113.jpg

Ok thanks for the advice.
I wanted to see what it would do, but yes you absolutely right I'll remove it from the tent today.
Cheers and thanks for the reply :)

Highest probability is Manganese deficiency caused by improper ph. What is the ph of the water you're using after mixing nutrients? Other possibility is nitrogen deficiency. This can easily be tested with a cheap $12 soil test kit.
420-magazine-mobile1733554234.jpg
3rd possibility is too much light.
The secondary (3 blade leaves) should yellow and fall off now as per normal. You can pinch the lower leaves off. But, the upper leaves shouldn't be that pale pointing to manganese deficiency.

Remedy. Check PH of your soil with a soil test kit. Ph should be between 6.5 and 7. If ph is lower add a higher (base) ph watering solution next watering. If ph is too high add a lower (acid) ph watering solution next watering.

Re: 1st Time - Indoors - 600W MH - 4x4 - GSC & Blueberry

Day 24 today.

Lesson learned?
Don't put my seedlings pots in a larger pot of soil.
I thought I was being so smart. Thinking if just pull out the plant, drop it in the dirt and I can cause less stress.
Well turns out every plant has roots growing through its drain holes that I couldn't see as they were sitting in another pot.
Result?
I damaged a lot of the roots during transplant... exactly the opposite of what I was trying to accomplish.

So I last night I transplanted and watered each plant into 3 gallon pots.
Watered each with 1000ml of rain water and 4ml of Aussie Tonic.
This morning they are still super droopy. :(

420-magazine-mobile2135985810.jpg

Peel-away-when-wet plantable fibre pots

Re: 1st Time - Indoors - 600W MH - 4x4 - GSC & Blueberry

Highest probability is Manganese deficiency caused by improper ph. What is the ph of the water you're using after mixing nutrients? Other possibility is nitrogen deficiency. This can easily be tested with a cheap $12 soil test kit.
420-magazine-mobile1733554234.jpg
3rd possibility is too much light.
The secondary (3 blade leaves) should yellow and fall off now as per normal. You can pinch the lower leaves off. But, the upper leaves shouldn't be that pale pointing to manganese deficiency.

Remedy. Check PH of your soil with a soil test kit. Ph should be between 6.5 and 7. If ph is lower add a higher (base) ph watering solution next watering. If ph is too high add a lower (acid) ph watering solution next watering.

Thanks so I much for replying.
I really appreciate your input and advice.

1st - I adjust the ph with every feed. 6.5-6.6. My water sits at 7.

2nd - all plants are receiving the same
nutrients on the same schedule. I'll have to pickup a test kit for the soil.

3rd - I immediately thought light as this Plant jumped up in height and I noticed she was getting a bit close so I raised the light a bit once I saw these blemishes. It's under a 600w MH.

None of the other plants are showing any signed of these blemishes so she n hoping it's just a light situation.

Cheers!

4x4 LED GSC & Hash plant

Back
Top Bottom