Black Cloud - Blue Mystic - Coco - 600W MH/HPS

Snapped some non HPS lighting pics right when they turned off. How does it look?
IMG_20151119_185511743_HDR.jpg
IMG_20151119_185547420.jpg
IMG_20151119_185556847.jpg

Plants are looking fantastic!

You can leave them for 24 hrs. They will be fine.

I would say if you do leave them for 24 hours do a lighter feed than normal and try to achieve a little extra runoff.
But they would probably be fine like blaze said. I just hate to see a plant in coco miss a watering and get burnt.

If when you come back and the coco has dried and the pot is very light give it just ca/mg and 1/4 strength nutrients one time with runoff and after resume with the regular feedings you were giving it. When the pot dries it throws off the balance in the coco and wreaks havoc on ph in the root zone. So if and when it ever dries out too much just go light on em. And then you could go back to regular programming

The turkey was moist on thanksgiving and so was my coco. The hydro shop guy recommend using a fluorescent to keep the heat down so they drink less but I'm glad I didn't need to. If I am faced with this situation again I am going to get some plant watering globe stakes. The smell is changing, kinda smells like a little bit of poop. At first I was on the lookout for cat turds but nope, its the plants. It's not that bad just has an organic scent lol. I back built the plant on the far left just to see what happens. It is getting so tall the cool tube end is like a spotlight hitting the cola. It seems to like that. I also had to bend the one to the right down some more. What do you guys think about flushing with coco. I know flushing is controversial but I am thinking keep it up with the nutrients since it is coco. Opinions welcomed

IMG_20151205_100516665.jpg
IMG_20151205_100557668.jpg
IMG_20151205_100629719.jpg
IMG_20151205_100708299.jpg

Lookin good Cloud. I was thinkin about mentioning the globes but i have no experience with them so i didn't. I have no idea about flushing in cocco but i think stage has been flushing his big girl the last 10 days or so. Good thinkin using the flouros to keep the transpiration down. Later man ;)

Your plants are looking exceptional.

You will need to flush the nutrients from the coco the last 7 - 10 days. The plants will fade as they pull nutrients from the leaves, but that is good. If you don't flush out nutes before harvest, the smoke will be harsh.

Back
Top Bottom