Black Cloud - Blue Mystic - Coco - 600W MH/HPS

Sorry reposted the wrong picture
20151105_185138.jpg

You dont have to remove a ton of leaves just the big water leaves that are blocking lower branches. They look good bro. I would say put some trellis in there so you can spread the plants apart some.

Check out my new journal I started as well. I grow in coco and might be able to help you along.

Good Luck and Good Growing

I really should have topped when you said to but I was trying to maintain the original plan. I have been sticking to the marijuana bible like an evangelist . Not only is there a lot of BS on the internet but there is a lot of BS published as well. The proof is in the pudding and after checking out your yields, you obviously know your stuff. Tomorrow I will give them a thorough read and hopefully all of it doesn't go over my head. Instead of defoliating I will look into the trellis. I don't really get it but I always notice a gorgeous even canopy when other people use them. I always figured it was some kind of hydro/ SOG/ SCROG thing that might be a little too advanced for me. At least the coco I'm running is sort of hybrid hydro. I don't mind feeding 3X a day. It keeps me from messing with them too much. Thanks again for the help bud.

There is a lot of bad info all over the place. I just stick to what works for me, not saying the way I do it is the best way. But I am confident in my ability to grow good weed. I think trellis is a great way use all the light you are throwing at the plants, and helps with spacing and air flow in the canopy. Canopy maintenance is important indoors. If I didnt remove fan leaves and use trellis I would have a big mess on my hands. But hey man your plants look stellar at the moment.

Keep em green

The grow i'm on now stretched big time, about 3 feet. I have never had that happen.(maybe I have been doing things wrong and now I;m getting it right) I was told to tie them down, so i did and they are fine now. Don't break them though. My light doesn't come on for about 8.5 hours. If I remember I will take a picture to show. From what I read you are 8 days into flower ? I wouldn't top right now, I have topped going into the switch and it did nothing but hurt the plant for me. I don't know about netting it at this time either, I do it the day of switching and on this grow added a second 9" above the first. i think if you do a scrog net, trellis you train the plant while in veg to get ready for it. I too don't know everything. I'm still learning myself, but I'm getting better as I go...

I rotate every day and turn the pots once a day. The branches are all really strong for now so I am going to hold of on the trellis. It is becoming a pain so do this every day since it is getting cramped. Do I need it for something in the future? I'm getting eager to take some fan leaves though. From what I have read on a grow like mine 21 days or the end of strech?

There seems to be plenty space between the light and the plants, or am I looking at the wrong pic?

Your plants look excellent. Don't stress too much bud. You will figure things out as you go along. What about tomato cages, or is that the same thing as trellising?

The distance from the light sounds good. How many days has it been since flip? Usually a seed may take longer but clones go in to flower a little quicker. I think the plants look great. What are you using for nutrients at this point in the plants life cycle?

10 days since 12/12. I think they are late bloomers. I'm using FloraNova Bloom. I started out 1 tsp/ gal early on and got nute burn so I backed off to 1/2 tsp per gallon. The smaller bud sites are a light lime green color so I think it's time to step it back up. My car broke down so its back to 2 feedings a day. I think that will help with the nutrient spike.

Lookin great Cloud. That tent will be full of big juicy frosty budz very soon! I dont know if my flowering days ar correct because i started counting from when i first saw preflowers since all of mine are 12/12 from seed. I see the stretch is on. Do you have preflowers yet?

It's the blueberry genetics causing that stretch. Same thing with my blue cheese.

They look beautiful.

My plants have only been in 12/12 for 15 days now, and the blue cheese is still stretching. I flipped her at 40cm, and she is 85cm. So more than doubled in size in just 2 weeks. Crazy! It looks like she might be slowing down a little now. She peaked at 4cm of growth a day. She grew 3cm in the last 24hrs, so I think she will stop stretching in this week. I hope anyway. Don't really want her to go past 90cm.

Back
Top Bottom