1st Hydro - LED Grow With Crop King White Widow From Seed

Oh forgot to mention the dry weight of the WW1 and PPP4. Remember that I only took the top half of both plants. WW1 came in at 122 grams. PPP4 came in at 238 grams. Still have the halves to go but because how everything is coming down i will just post complete strain totals. Needless to say the WW would have been a larger yield had they had equal space and light but not bad considering. The PPP was just a generous producer. I really have nothing bad to say about the yield and quality. :)

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:
You've exceeded expectations on this journal mr Bamal
Vlad

Thanks Vlad! I really appreciate that. I am following your journey with the little Purple monster that you have. Loving what I am seeing so far.

Well this is funny. The seed bank that I got the PPP and Tut was not a sponsor of 420 before. Now they are so I can say their name here. I got my seeds from The Gorilla Seed Bank. They are based in England. You have to go back to the beginning of the journal to get my thoughts on them. Just a little FYI for anyone that was interested.

Well this is not an update, more of a whine update. I am getting to the point of hating trimming. I am still not done and probably wont be until tomorrow.

A few observations:
I should not have cut down any of the plants last week. I thought that the nugs were pretty solid but they were airy. The stuff I have been trimming this week are a lot more solid. Twice as much so. The quality last week was really good. I stand by that smoke report. However, the stuff I am trimming right now is "sweating" it is so oily and crystally. I have only seen it do it in the colas of the PPP1 so far. If that is an indication of quality then this will blow away last weeks smoke. :) Also the color of the trichs do change during the drying process. Not overly dramatic, but noticeable. I still have no idea what my final weight will be, and it will be another week before the Tut is ready to smoke. I have to say that I have been spoiled for smoke now that I have some great stuff. Everyone flat out says that this is the best they have tried. :) They may also be saying that to butter me up, but I have to agree with them. The WW is the best I have tried of that strain, and the PPP is the best I have ever smoked period. That stuff really kicks you in the head. Been sleeping like a baby and getting mad at the alarm clock. :) I hope that the Tut is special as well. It looks great and all but the proof will be in the bowl. :)

Anyways just wanted to let everyone know that I am still alive and hate trimming. Back to the salt mines now. Have fun and thanks for stopping by.

Yah trimming gets tiring and sore on the body hunched over trimming so long. But it isnt but every looong while if you do them all at once like you. And you will start well I am sure are very good at it now. You start trimming delicate and when you are near the end you are chopping away with goo all over everything... I have harvest on two ladies sunday... but i have had a month since the last so I am trim rested...The timing of chopping is a tricky one.. absolutelty that lat week they fattened a lot. But does it mean all the buds are over done? It will be different type of buzz slightly depending when you cut it so yield isn't all of it.. That being said early late to me it seems all to be good if it was a good strain and grown right...

yah Biatch get back at the trimming it's the best part.. You had 3 months to rest up for it ;)

:peace:

FE

Bama -- get back to trimming you biatch ;)
Don't you have any friend to help you trim? I assume many WILL WORK FOR BUDS! ;)
It's awesome to see your hard work come to fruition hey?? Not to mention the quality of your own product...I'm super happy for you!

LOL. I am sure if I asked I could get a volunteer or two. I just worry about how much would evaporate as they trimmed! :)
:rofl:
cant complain about sticky at least this weeks ones better :thumb:

No complaints! This week was better by far. They are still too wet for a proper smoke test but soon! :)

Yah trimming gets tiring and sore on the body hunched over trimming so long. But it isnt but every looong while if you do them all at once like you. And you will start well I am sure are very good at it now. You start trimming delicate and when you are near the end you are chopping away with goo all over everything... I have harvest on two ladies sunday... but i have had a month since the last so I am trim rested...The timing of chopping is a tricky one.. absolutelty that lat week they fattened a lot. But does it mean all the buds are over done? It will be different type of buzz slightly depending when you cut it so yield isn't all of it.. That being said early late to me it seems all to be good if it was a good strain and grown right...
yah Biatch get back at the trimming it's the best part.. You had 3 months to rest up for it ;)
:peace:
FE

LOL. You are quite right sir! :)

Update:

Everything is trimmed and either drying or jarred or smoked! :) I have some pics of the nugs on the screen in the drying tent. Nothing special but just in case some wanted to see. It is not all fully dried yet but close. I have a question for anyone with an opinion about the issue; The WW is not as strong smelling as the rest but it was also the driest, is this going to get stinky again or did it just get too dry?

About the last thing I am waiting to do before closing this journal is sample the Tut. I want to give it a day or three more to dry before smoking it. I really want to see what it is going to do!

Here are the bud pics. Enjoy
2015-12-12_14_45_19.jpg
2015-12-12_14_45_12.jpg
2015-12-12_14_45_03.jpg

And here is the flower tent with some new occupants!
2015-12-12_14_38_35.jpg
2015-12-12_14_38_31.jpg

I will start a new journal in a few days to cronicle how I am training these differently and how I expect that to increase my total yield from this last grow. Speaking of that, let me just say that I forgot to write down all the weights this week. So I do not have a total breakdown of everything. However the totals are just shy of 3 pounds. It was a very nice haul, at 1200 Kg. That will put a smile on anyones face. I really want to double that on this next run. Already on a good starting point as these plants are very large already. I will flip them on or about the 25th of Dec., so yes a Xmas flip! :) Looking for a harvest the first week of March. So Vlad, we maybe flipping at the same time bro! I am using the next two weeks to veg these under the LEDs and see what they will do. If they respond the way the first grow did, they will be exploding with growth. They are recovering from the move from one system to this one. So we will judge them by the end of the week.

Ok, The 1200 grams was a little premature. It came in at 1080. The last three days of drying took a big bite out of the weight of the Tut and PPP. They are now pretty dry and I do not expect to lose any more weight. But WTF that hurt!

Guys I have a question/request for help, my plants in veg are drooping pretty significantly this morning and I do not know why. My temps are 80 F in the day and 67 F at night. RH is in a range of 48 - 52 %. My pH is 5.9 and PPPM 650. I did a res dump and fill yesterday morning so the water and nutes are fresh. They looked like champs last night when I checked them. This morning they look like chumps. I really am at a loss. Any thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated.
2015-12-15_07_11_08.jpg
2015-12-15_07_11_01.jpg
2015-12-15_07_10_53.jpg

Ok the Tut smoke report:

Holy crap it is strong. Hits very fast, like in the first 5 minutes. Instant head high. You get very relaxed and I was very social on it. It is also a pretty good couch lock. Not too much as I did not take it to a lot of amber. The high for me lasted nearly 4 hours. I was very impressed. It is really hard to compare these three strains but I think my favorite is the PPP with the Tut coming in right behind it and the WW also very close to the Tut. I am very happy to have such great smoke now.

Thanks again to everyone who followed this journal. I really appreciate you.

is it done?
was yesterday your weekly res change?
ive seen plant droop before lights out but usually back up when lights are on
how did it look an hr or two after the lights came on
airflow good?
water temp not too hot?
too hot could be over 78
ive had really warm water temps well where I'm at you cant get cool water temps unless you run a chiller but since I'm on individual bubblers and not on a recirculating or ebb and flow every res is separate it doesn't make sense for
me to run a chiller I do however run the air hoses past the ac vent so it does help cool the water a bit
and using hydroguard or aquashield doesn't hurt either it actually helps with the warmer water temps
but need a bit more info to help you figure out whats going on if anything

It is all good Cronic. This journal is done now. I started a second for the new grow. The problem was my lights were too high above the canopy. I do run a chiller. My water temps don't go above 70. The air pumps were on and working. I have a line and air stone in each pot. The plants are on 24/7 light. I just leave the lights on in veg. I am going to do a res dump Monday on them. They should be good to go now. Please follow along in the new journal. I am trying my hand at a much more intensive training method of Scrog. I would love to have you as part of my new grow. :) Mahalo and Aloha bro!

I wound up vegging for almost 45 days. It was my first grow and I made several mistakes in veg, so it is not a very good idea to compare mine at 45 days and somebody who knows what they are doing. If you are happy with how they are growing and you feel like they are big enough, then I would say go ahead and flip. I also want to say that the WW was the tallest plant in this grow. It will stretch on you but it looks like you will scrog them so you should be fine. Your plants look good and they seem to be healthy in the pic. How long do you think you will veg them before they get to the size you are looking for?

Back
Top Bottom