2 Ed Rosenthal - 1 Topped - Side By Side Grow

This is a good photo it shows the differences are pretty damn large atm.

Group Shot of the Girls

20160418_123934.jpg

:passitleft:

Your ladies always look happy and healthy. Might have to give that medi-one a go awsome point. :thumb:

Thanks Mr A. I have only ever used the medi-one and I think it is great stuff, To date I don't know if its the medi-one or soil or both but they seem to work for me, I always use canna terra professional soil and I haven't had any deficiencies or problems but I'm sure that will change!!! when I do feed I never allow for any run off either.

This is a good photo it shows the differences are pretty damn large atm.

Yeah I know, I wasn't expecting the topped one to be roughly a third bigger than the one which was lst'ed, just hope everythings carry's on going as well as it has so far!!!

Dude I have a plant that is 15 days above soil. It looks nothing like yours puregreen. Your White dwarf is making my c99 look like a freaking runt bro. I hope it's just the strain and that my plants will catch up.

Thanks Noob, am not sure if its anything I'm doing but they all look roughly that size or maybe a little smaller, if you look on page 3 of this journal you will see the Ed Ros at 14 and 17+ days and there pretty similar in size, personally I think its the cfl I use cos when I grew with only led, without using the cfl they took longer to grow and were smaller. All I can say is I will always use my trusty cfl from start to finish along with the two led's. Will come over now and have a look at yours mate.

very nice grow, your lights are working well . how far off you hang the led ?

Thanks sweethook, my led's are about 18-19 inches from the top of the canopy and the cfl is hung vertically directly above (so the seedling is in the centre of the bulb so to speak, about 4-6 inches, the cfl stays vertical at this height from seed until flowering then it will go horizontal. One of the led's is a marshydro 48 reflector and the other one is a 300w (actual power draw roughly 180w+3%). Too be honest the 300w led (can't say the brand, there not sponsors here) seems to be a lot better than the reflector but this is the 1st grow using it from start to finish The cfl 's I use are Phillips Tornado 75w = 280w - 5550lm. I have found that all my seedlings grow really quick under this particular cfl and I use 1 cfl above each girl. Will be doing an update tonight. Hope this helps, if only just a little. Do you have a journal going?

Happy 4/20 pure. I got a new journal for a seed i got as a prezzie. I received it off a great member of this community. You really should watch her grow. Link in sig.

Pure chocolope day 1
DSC_35481.JPG

:party:YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO a new girl,:party:
HAPPY 4/20 to you Mr A. I've been waiting for the weather to pick up a bit and I will be (hopefully) starting my outdoor grow soon and she is going to be in the mix. Hope she gives you big, frosty buds my friend and is as good as I hope she is.
Will be over your yard in a bit, just got a little update to do, my White Dwarf is showing sex at 17 days.

HAPPY 4/20 EVERYONE

Update Time

Both the Ed Ros Auto's had 1.5 ltrs of plain tap water tonight, both are looking good and healthy with no problems as yet, I put another 75w=280w phillips tornado cfl in the room today, just thought they could do with a little more light and I had one spare.

The White Dwarf is 17 days today and she decided to show me her pistils, she is growing quick and looks as though she will have a great structure, she had a feed tonight, 5ml of medi-one and 1ml of pro-cal in 1ltr of plain tap water.

Ed Rosenthal Auto - Topped - Day 36

20160420_211208.jpg
20160420_211322.jpg
20160420_211329.jpg
20160420_211401.jpg
20160420_211436.jpg

Ed Rosenthal - Not Topped - day 34

20160420_212205.jpg
20160420_212249.jpg
20160420_212313.jpg
20160420_212336.jpg

White Dwarf Auto - Day 17

20160420_210757.jpg
20160420_210821.jpg
20160420_210925.jpg
20160420_210930.jpg
20160420_211008.jpg

Your White Dwarf Auto would eat my 17 day old C99. Looking good man

Thanks Noob, where I got the beans from said that this white dwarf was a very quick grower and ready for harvest before you know it and it looks like they are true to their word, just hope the smoke is as good as they say!!!
Just been through your yard, looking good, patience my friend, patience (a growers worst sentence hahaha)

Thanks Noob, where I got the beans from said that this white dwarf was a very quick grower and ready for harvest before you know it and it looks like they are true to their word, just hope the smoke is as good as they say!!!
Just been through your yard, looking good, patience my friend, patience (a growers worst sentence hahaha)

What is this patience you speak of? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom