20 days soil is still wet

"Youve have some great growers giving you great advice but your just not really getting it. "

no, i'm getting it very well, and if it doesn't work, only an idiot would keep doing the same.

i put a fan like it was adviced for me.

however i'm not gonna keep saturating my pots with water and get root rot and kill my plants. and anyone who disagrees with that should really take some time to think about it, if something doesn't work, you don't keep doing it until it works do you? you try different ways.
If something doesn’t work that has been proven to work over and over, it’s probably me. I can own my mistakes. I make them often and I learn how to correct those without telling 10 people they are wrong.

Your environment needs to be in check before you can think about growing good cannabis. I have a feeling your soil is always wet because you have zero air exchange in your room. Your plants have to breath.
??? i set up a fan.

If something doesn’t work that has been proven to work over and over, it’s probably me. I can own my mistakes. I make them often and I learn how to correct those without telling 10 people they are wrong.
yeah ok, let's just forget that i tried over and over again, not just with this grow, and it has never worked, not unless the plant is very big.

since you tell me i'm wrong, could you elaborate in what i'm doing wrong?

and if you're gonna say that it's because the pot is too big, i partially agree. but even when i had a pot that was the right size for the plant, in the first 3 weeks of life of the plant, all this method will do is slow growth down.

besides i don't even have an issue, you wanna saturate your pots? go for it, i'm sure it works wonders for you.

but don't blame me and tell me i'm wrong because the method that works for you doesn't work for me,

and don't tell me that the light watering method is wrong, because i know a few growers that live next to me, that grow huge plants, by starting in the final pot and always give light waterings. and i have seen it with my own eyes, so i don't care how many times people will tell me "oh your method is bad and mine is the best" because i've seen results with that method

So you have these saucers under your plant. Do you remove the run off right away?? Do you go back and check for more 15 minutes later? Those are shallow saucers. If you are watering to run-off you may have to check again.

??? i set up a fan.
How long ago did you add the fan???

So you have these saucers under your plant. Do you remove the run off right away?? Do you go back and check for more 15 minutes later? Those are shallow saucers. If you are watering to run-off you may have to check again.

How long ago did you add the fan???
i added it after you guys told me to on this post.

i didn't think i needed one as i'm not growing in a tent but a open room. with plenty of air....

about the watering question, i only watered ONCE until runoff, and it was enoguh to fuck up my plants so i'm not gonna do that again as i've said

yeah ok, let's just forget that i tried over and over again, not just with this grow, and it has never worked, not unless the plant is very big.

since you tell me i'm wrong, could you elaborate in what i'm doing wrong?

and if you're gonna say that it's because the pot is too big, i partially agree. but even when i had a pot that was the right size for the plant, in the first 3 weeks of life of the plant, all this method will do is slow growth down.

besides i don't even have an issue, you wanna saturate your pots? go for it, i'm sure it works wonders for you.

but don't blame me and tell me i'm wrong because the method that works for you doesn't work for me,

and don't tell me that the light watering method is wrong, because i know a few growers that live next to me, that grow huge plants, by starting in the final pot and always give light waterings. and i have seen it with my own eyes, so i don't care how many times people will tell me "oh your method is bad and mine is the best" because i've seen results with that method
You said you watered to run off once. Not over and over again. I will agree with one thing. It does work wonders for me. Pictures are worth 1000 words. Again it’s not the method.
I don’t think the pot is to big. I start in 3 gallon pots. It’s funny you focus on things that don’t matter if you know how to water correctly. I wish you luck. I’m out also.

Attachments

• B940F15E-41ED-4A48-874A-81E150299CCB.jpeg
    B940F15E-41ED-4A48-874A-81E150299CCB.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 38

i didn't think i needed one as i'm not growing in a tent but a open room. with plenty of air....

about the watering question, i only watered ONCE until runoff, and it was enoguh to fuck up my plants so i'm not gonna do that again as i've said
All right. You had another help post where multiple growers told you to add a fan. You are just adding it now. Why on earth did you ignore your previous recommendations??Why are you asking for help when you aren't bothering to following through??

You answer back like you know what is best but you clearly don't, otherwise this situation would not be happening.
I don't know if this is ego or just confusion preventing you from making the necessary steps??

I asked how many times you emptied the saucer under the plants.

How many days have your plants actually been wet for?? Your thread title says 20 days ,yet you state more than once that you watered 10 days ago and the post after said it took 10-15 days to dry out.

I also thought you were in a closet with a door open not in an open room. Can you clarify any of these points??

And you didn't water again for 20 days
And you just said, you've only watered till runnoff, once, when u up potted, which is NOT the correct way to water a plant

I always go from a solo cup to 3-5gal pot with autos,but never saturate my soil untill they start filling in the pot, exactly like Emilya said to do

You seem to have your plan already decided and any help from others is poo pood by you

Ask yer neighbor for help, hell sounds like yer all pros

Lol

@aziz my friend you cant be told can ya just how many harvests have you got under you belt? you seem to have strong opinions on things you are wrong and know nothing or very little about. Maybe you can convince me why watering till run off is stupid? until you can do that i have to agree you don't have a clue Mate!!!

All right. You had another help post where multiple growers told you to add a fan. You are just adding it now. Why on earth did you ignore your previous recommendations??Why are you asking for help when you aren't bothering to following through??

You answer back like you know what is best but you clearly don't, otherwise this situation would not be happening.
I don't know if this is ego or just confusion preventing you from making the necessary steps??

I asked how many times you emptied the saucer under the plants.

How many days have your plants actually been wet for?? Your thread title says 20 days ,yet you state more than once that you watered 10 days ago and the post after said it took 10-15 days to dry out.

I also thought you were in a closet with a door open not in an open room. Can you clarify any of these points??
one plant is in a closet, the other 3 in an open room.

there is no saucer under the plants.

i'm not sure how long they have been wet for exacly, very long tho. the bottom of the pot has been wet since i up potted a month ago now that i checked dates

@aziz my friend you cant be told can ya just how many harvests have you got under you belt? you seem to have strong opinions on things you are wrong and know nothing or very little about. Maybe you can convince me why watering till run off is stupid? until you can do that i have to agree you don't have a clue Mate!!!
because it will slow growth and give the plant problems, just like it did to me :)

And you didn't water again for 20 days
And you just said, you've only watered till runnoff, once, when u up potted, which is NOT the correct way to water a plant

I always go from a solo cup to 3-5gal pot with autos,but never saturate my soil untill they start filling in the pot, exactly like Emilya said to do

You seem to have your plan already decided and any help from others is poo pood by you

Ask yer neighbor for help, hell sounds like yer all pros

Lol
"but never saturate my soil untill they start filling in the po ".

the guide does not mention that

also when i made a help post after i up potted, i was told to saturate the soil. just look at my posts

One thing I will say, at 22yr old, you are not getting combative with us

On that note I applaud you

But you need to accept our advice, you have decades of grow advice here to help you

Fan on the pots

Do the lift to water technique

Love them, hug them, and call them George

Learn from your mistakes

Document EVERYTHING

Back
Top Bottom