2012 Greenhouse LST Grow

re: 2012 Greenhouse LST Grow

Mixed up two quarts, used one will use the rest in a few days. My garden sprayer does quick work, can't use the hand held spray bottles, too pain full. How long into flower have you sprayed neem? Still no sign of leaf damage, that's a good thing but the diesel still has very poor mold prevention.:rolleyes3

That hand sprayer is not only painful but also outdated..the pump sprayer is inexpensive..and mine puts out a real fine spray...also if you have a small..or large..compressor..you can modify your sprayer..what i did was drill a hole in the sprayer container and install a tire valve stem...the neem oil ..you can spray up to harvest..which i found unnessessary ..it does a good job..that mold situation..if you want to go the organic way...check thisHow to Stop Mold Growth on Houseplants | eHow.com...

That hand sprayer is not only painful but also outdated..the pump sprayer is inexpensive..and mine puts out a real fine spray...also if you have a small..or large..compressor..you can modify your sprayer..what i did was drill a hole in the sprayer container and install a tire valve stem...the neem oil ..you can spray up to harvest..which i found unnessessary ..it does a good job..that mold situation..if you want to go the organic way...check thisHow to Stop Mold Growth on Houseplants | eHow.com...

Nice tip for the garden sprayer, just might do that. The soil mold thing is that to spray directly onto the plants? cause my soil is not molding...lol

I used PM WASH it was recomended at grow store. Girl said you could dunk a moldy bud in at harvest...... I don't know about that . but it looks to be working well.

Thanks guys, but my issues is Gray Mold (Botrytis) on the stems of the plant. I think its from me having to go in and out and also working on them. Its only on the diesel's, what i'm doing this year is cleaning the spot with iso, let dry then cover with wax. Most of the bad spots get cut off but some of them are heart breaking...

Thanks guys, but my issues is Gray Mold (Botrytis) on the stems of the plant. I think its from me having to go in and out and also working on them. Its only on the diesel's, what i'm doing this year is cleaning the spot with iso, let dry then cover with wax. Most of the bad spots get cut off but some of them are heart breaking...

Yeah Greenhouse250 you really are just better off chopping off any slightly infected bits because as soon as that Botrytis matures it will explode with spores and spread them to places you cant even imagine and that is the last thing we want ha ha

:peace:

same stuff as last year?
And thanks for tip .but how do you post your forum on your posts?
So many things that can go wrong. I looked at your other grows. Nice work.

Thanks man! Well last year i only had one ambrosia clone in the GH and no mold. It was the year before that. I haven't grown a whole lot of different strains.. but this diesel is so f'n picky! Needs perfect soil, needs lots of nutes (up to 1800+ppm) hard to clone. If it wasn't my favourite strain that i've grown so far i would axe it.

sounds like a right pain to grow then mate, but if it is worth it thats why you have not given up on it, fair play for keeping it going and doing what you can to get it to harvest, i need to find a perfect strain and something that i really like, thats why im buying single fem seeds of any strain i can, that way i can work out what i like and what i dont like, then when i find a strain i like i can see what its been crossed with then try them and i should be able to get 3 or 4 strains that i want to grow, but their are plenty of strains to try so im going to be busy for a long time, maybe ill never find just one strain, their may be loads of strains i like, just got to try them before i keep a mother

Shot of the mold, yumm... any branches like this get cut off.

DSC0002112.JPG

The larger ones i've cut the cancer out and filled with wax. This one is going on two weeks, and all is good. Not all the branches can be cut like this, others are just covered up. I'm hopping for the best on these bigger branches..:Namaste::Namaste:

DSC000298.JPG

better ask a pro , but a lot of garden stuff. would not hurt to spot try some. I'm going to do a sulfer burn after the grow is done. To kill spores for next years start.:cheer:

i know watered down milk works for powdery mildew, wonder if it would work on what you got, i know you use none fat milk and mix it with water, not sure on amounts but their should be plenty of info on the net.

also could it be an air flower problem, is their anyway you could have a fan blowing across the top of the pots and through the stems on the plant, i know we normally have the fans blowing on the leaves but im sure if you had plenty of moving air then this should stop the mould getting any further and shoud stop it all together,

@miwa, thanks mate, not sure if the milk works just thought id mention it in case anyone else knows if it works for this as well.

with the fan im thinking more preventitive than cure, but im pretty sure if the fans blowing it will stop anything growing, its the humid air that makes the stuff grow, i found this out as i had some white fluffy fungus on the tops of 2 of my pots, so i scraped it off and noticed their was very little air moving at pot level, so i just had a small fan blowing across the pots and this fluffy mould or what ever it was has not come back, i think it was the humid stale air not moving that made it a breeding ground for what ever it was, but all i changed was the fan blowing across the pots and bottom of the plants and it has not come back, so if the air is moving good enough then it should not take a hold and spread,

Back
Top Bottom