2012 Greenhouse LST Grow

Re: 2012 Greenhouse LST Grow -Blue Planet Nutrients-

Hey GH, just dropping in to see whats up!!! And saying Happy Monday!!! And I do not have to Go To Work, MARVELOUS!!!:high-five: But I do have to do a 300 mile Round Trip Down To Frisco, in the AM. Y gotta go to Her really only Great Doctor, worried about Her being on the Road so long though!!! But if He Can Help!!! Take care My Friend, hope all is well for you Today, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Happy monday to you too bro! It's a holiday over here:thumb:..everyone's home today, should be a good day to get some work done on my vert cabinets.:high-five::peace:

Hope Y has a safe trip..without too much discomfort!

looks great GH. Was not even thinking of the changeover to bloom. But it is that time.So bro, you trim yours to keep them off the top? I will have the same problem. I like your idea of no more food. Good thing you told me about my window shot....Then i spot my truck with the plate number showing......lol got to watch thoes things. Good thing 420 deleted it. We are in the streach run . Good Luck :bravo:

Hey john, thanks for the kind words, yes going to have to trim to keep them off the top, my experience is if they touch the top they start to mold from the condensation that forms from the lack of air flow. No worries about the pic, just thought you might not have noticed.. was just lookin out for yah bro!:peace:

Her Doctor was great Today, tried her out on some new Meds, and she is actually Sleeping!!!:bravo: I have not heard her Snore, in a long while!!! 300 miles used to seem like a trip to the 7/11, when I was Younger, now with the amount of Traffic, Y's Pain, and the price of fuel, it really kinda just wears Me Out, Oh well, That's Life!!!:high-five: Happy Holiday, happy For You, that You got some Time Off Work, Paid, I HOPE!!! Thanks for all of Your genuine Concern For Her, it is felt, and Appreciated By us BOTH!!! Good Night/Morning My Friend, another Doctors APPT. Tomorrow...YEAH!!!:yahoo: Getting ready mentally for what they are saying is going to be a Record Heat Wave, Gosh...I hope NOT!!!:thedoubletake: But the Plants will sure Love it, even if WE do Not!!! My Mazari Shareef is about 16ft tall now, but Vertical Growth has really slowed, but lateral has Just gone Crazy!!! Doing First Bloom Tomorrow!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Well the whitehouse looks like it is doing great! ... if those have not started the stretch yet :cheesygrinsmiley: Your going to have giraffes!

Well the whitehouse looks like it is doing great! ... if those have not started the stretch yet :cheesygrinsmiley: Your going to have giraffes!

Buckshot! I'm hopping they started, cause this last week all the top grew 10"-12+" easy! Yah, looks like I'll have plenty of cloning material.

cheers:peace:

hey GH.yea they are in a hurry. It's that time. I just hope they start bulking and stop going up.:goodjob: I'll be watching my brother gh grow.:high-five:

Thanks for stopping by, still feeding water..well i did feel bad for the diesel's and fed them all some steeped tea...
Lots of work to keep this going smoothly..hope it pays off..cause most of this will go straight to edibles. I think eating outdoor is probably the best way to go.

Keep the sticky icky indoor for smokin..

DSC025022.JPG

DSC025042.JPG

DSC025052.JPG

DSC025063.JPG

DSC025076.JPG

still in pre flower:peace:

re: 2012 Greenhouse LST Grow

Thanks GF! My little ak's are doing good but with my super soil and bpn i did nute stress a couple of them but the rest are takin off . Just a bit of impatience.. as watching seeds grow is like watching paint dry.. just not my thing. I'm glad i did not go for the fem seeds, i don't think that route will ever appeal to me. I want to grow stable genetics, that won't hermi.

GH:peace:

Just a quick disclaimer...I'm pretty medicated at the moment. Ate a little...then decided to vape a little...and now the edibles are kicking in. :allgood:

Looking up through the canopy I wasn't in a greenhouse at all...I was transported to a lush forest, laying on the ground, looking up at the sky on a beautiful day...

I'm glad i did not go for the fem seeds, i don't think that route will ever appeal to me. I want to grow stable genetics, that won't hermi.

Did I miss something earlier? Why do you think plants from femmed seeds have bad genetics, or will hermi? You can make femmed seeds easily yourself with a little colloidal silver and a female plant or two. I've read quite a bit on the subject, and I know that if a plant has a genetic predisposition to hermi and you made feminized seeds by self pollinated that plant, yes you'll have a bunch of seeds that will be prone to hermi, but that scenario can be completely eliminated by using two plants, then you have no more of a chance of seeds prone to hermi than in a normal breeding program.

All of my moms/grows are/have been from commercially feminized seeds, and I've never had a problem...some of them through several generations of clones. Personally, I'd feel comfortable buying feminized seeds from any reputable breeder.

:ganjamon:

Nice bro! Myself i love hitting the timing just rite, eat my snickerdoodles (Thanks to Xlr8) then hit my bubbler as you say. That's the best part of the night for me!

No you didn't miss anything just my conclusion on fem seeds, from what I've been told to what I've read. I completely understand where your coming from, your an awesome grower! That has lots to do with not getting hermi's. Thank you for posting, it does make me think twice. The main reason is i wanted a male to cross with my four strains the two new ones are master kush and a private stock fb2. I was going to do the fem seed thing but its not the road i want to go down...:peace:

Hey GH I was wondering how many plants you had and square footage of your GH.Great pictures from the floor. And is GH attatched to House. It looks like it is.:bravo:

Nice bro! Myself i love hitting the timing just rite, eat my snickerdoodles (Thanks to Xlr8) then hit my bubbler as you say. That's the best part of the night for me!

No you didn't miss anything just my conclusion on fem seeds, from what I've been told to what I've read. I completely understand where your coming from, your an awesome grower! That has lots to do with not getting hermi's. Thank you for posting, it does make me think twice. The main reason is i wanted a male to cross with my four strains the two new ones are master kush and a private stock fb2. I was going to do the fem seed thing but its not the road i want to go down...:peace:

Actually, I didn't plan it...I just sat down at the computer and started vaping...I pretty much vape any time I'm at my desk with the Extreme Q, I don't really think about it. Well, I forgot I had eaten a while before. I think I have a pretty high tolerance...it's difficult to get that high vaping alone...but wow! :grinjoint: I can't wait to start playing around with concentrates! :allgood:

:thanks: for the kind words!

I totally understand going with regular seeds...it definitely makes things much easier if you want to make your own seeds, and to be totally honest if I had room to breed, I probably would have gone that route. After all...you can produce femmed seeds any time, but you can't go back in the other direction. :)

I'm not sure when feminized seeds first came about...perhaps early on they were produced by mistake, when plants were pollinated by hermi plants in the garden. If so, I can understand where the concern came from, but at this point I put it in the same category as worrying about multiple generations of clones, and "genetic drift"...a non issue when done correctly...anyway, just my two cents. :)

:ganjamon:

miwa had a plant that went hermie, he re-vegged it and flowered it again and its just a fem plant now, if a plant hermies and it gives seeds then their is a high chance that the seeds will make hermie plants also, but this would only be the case if the plants where stressed, i dont think a hermie will only give hermie seeds, but i would of thought that they would be easier to go hermie, any fem plant can go hermie so it is in its genes somewhere, so as this is in all plants then the seeds from a hermie should produce male and fem seeds but i dont think it would mean you end up with a load of hermie plants, i have seen a few journals where growers have planted seeds from a hermie and they have turned out to be totally fem plants

Hey GH I was wondering how many plants you had and square footage of your GH.Great pictures from the floor. And is GH attatched to House. It looks like it is.:bravo:

Thanks, its attached to an out building. GH has four plants, and is 100" long 60" wide and 80" high. I have plans to double the size by next summer, and i'm thinking of a way to black out the entire thing from the inside. cheers

miwa had a plant that went hermie, he re-vegged it and flowered it again and its just a fem plant now, if a plant hermies and it gives seeds then their is a high chance that the seeds will make hermie plants also, but this would only be the case if the plants where stressed, i dont think a hermie will only give hermie seeds, but i would of thought that they would be easier to go hermie, any fem plant can go hermie so it is in its genes somewhere, so as this is in all plants then the seeds from a hermie should produce male and fem seeds but i dont think it would mean you end up with a load of hermie plants, i have seen a few journals where growers have planted seeds from a hermie and they have turned out to be totally fem plants

Thanks donpaul for the input, i was aware of his plant and think its awesome that he even tried to reveg it. I'm thinking that was an aberration but who knows till he tries it again...

Hello GH things are lookin great, you did a great job on the training:goodjob:. So whens the next set of pics? They should have little nugs by now im curious to see how much of a strach you got. I was reading about the fem seeds in your journal and to my understanding the way to make fem seeds would to take the pollen from the hermie plant and pollinate another female plant with the hermie pollen. is this so you remove the hermie triat in the new batch of fem seed?

That Jock that hermied on me did it again after i revegged her..my jock seeds were reg seeds not feminized..i don't know why she hermied..she grew right next to her sister...her sister is still growing...i think whether you buy fem or reg..if you grow long enought ..you are going to have hermies...

Hello GH things are lookin great, you did a great job on the training:goodjob:. So whens the next set of pics? They should have little nugs by now im curious to see how much of a strach you got. I was reading about the fem seeds in your journal and to my understanding the way to make fem seeds would to take the pollen from the hermie plant and pollinate another female plant with the hermie pollen. is this so you remove the hermie triat in the new batch of fem seed?

Hey growrook! thanks for checking out the grow. The progress of these plants is painfully slow. That's just the way it is here. Not sure if they are done the stretch, but I've had to trim 6-8 inches off the top already. I might just have to pull the diesels if they don't start to fly right. The rainy season hasn't even started yet and the diesels are molding on the stocks.

The fem seed are made like this to get all female seeds, but in my opinion you will always have hermi traits. Going to post pics soon...

Back
Top Bottom