2016 - Perpetual Basement Blues In RDWC - 1000W HPS - Autoflowering Blue Strains

Trichs already thats crazy! next you'll be harvesting after 2weeks :rofl:

Nice one...looking good.
:goodjob:

Had to bring pH down again - it's really hard to keep it at 6.0 right now, and I'd like it at 5.85.

These guys are starting to really grow. I have put enough FM, FG, FB and CaMg to get them to 450 PPM. pH is still fighting me - but at least it was under 6.5 today. Trying to bring it down more.

There is some damage - I think it's calcium related.

did you add some beneficial bacteria and fungi to your reservoir ?
i made the observation, that after adding a huge (brewed out of some piranha, tarantula and voodoo juice) amount of those benies, that my ph got more stable 2-3 days after the first application of them to my res...

ph beforehand raised at least 0.6 per 12 hours, after adding them, ph rise slowed down to an approx 0.1 per 12 hours.

after a water change some days ago, i had to get a new batch because my ph was rising like crazy again till yesterday ... today i got a 0.1 rise from 5.6 to 5.7 in the last 15 hours, so it seems really stable again :)

Yeah - I use hydroguard, religiously!

I think it's just my sucky water combined with there being such a tiny bit of nutrient (PPM at 250ish).

I raised the PPM to 500, added some CaMg, and pH is at 5.7ish now. Hopefully, it holds for a while.

hey Growchick, when I was doing DWC I set my PH at 5.5 then I would let it rise to 6.1 before dialing it back down..This is the best range to stay in for hydro.. Hope this helps

These do seem hungrier than the last set I grew out (the narcotherapy). I'm so optimistic about this strain! It seems to want to give me massively crystally buds.

Hey GC, good stuff you got going on there :bravo:

i hope you dont mind me pulling up a chair for this one

best of luck

Hydroguard works amazingly well. My roots are white from seed to harvest. I put it in at 2mL per gallon - I don't add it again unless I'm adding water again. Like, what I mean is, when I put water in the system, I put in 2mL per gallon of water added. I've never measured the temps in my res, but I'm guessing they're around 68 degrees since it's in the basement on the floor.

image34423.jpg

There you go growchick.... Nice to know where they came from....

Dont see many blue mystic grows... I think the lack of aroma may put growers off.... Wait until you smoke it tho... I really like it... Get her ambering, smoke too much and the sofas ya best mate for awhile. :Namaste:

Dont see many blue mystic grows... I think the lack of aroma may put growers off.... Wait until you smoke it tho... I really like it... Get her ambering, smoke too much and the sofas ya best mate for awhile. :Namaste:

Now, I really can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, growchick! Hope you don't mind if I pop in? I don't know shit about hydro but I'm growing autos in coco with GH nutes and want to learn everything I can :)

Glad to have you along for the ride! I don't know anything about soil so we're about even - haha

image34423.jpg

That was an awesome post. It's like looking at a human family tree. Reps++

This day is one of those I'm pretty sure I ruined the whole grow days. These guys just don't look right. I've been having a really hard time getting the pH down. It was at least down to 6.27 this morning, and PPM was around 450. I put in another .5 mL of pH Down and added 1 mL each FM, FG, FB and 1.5 mL CaMg (like yesterday). It's about 540 PPM now (right where I want that for 2-3 week old plants). My poor little babies look defeated.

looks good to me, a little abrupt but i think thats just cause they are still small.

i'm no expert in hydroponics nor have i ever done one, but i've seen plants looking a lot worse than these and turn out to be great smoke

;)

Back
Top Bottom