2020 Outdoor Organic Grow Central Canada

Purple kush starting to show their colours.
IMG_20200826_161054.jpg

Cal deficient Lady. Was unable to find anything that didn't have some kind of chemical.
My ground oyster shells Will be here next week. Meantime i gave her the rest of my homemade cal supplement from Emilya home made recipes.
IMG_20200826_160237.jpg

IMG_20200826_160521.jpg

She's starting to show a few signs similar to the other

IMG_20200826_160658.jpg

IMG_20200826_160805.jpg

This lady was a runt, seems to be healthiest of all.

IMG_20200826_160916.jpg

IMG_20200826_161026.jpg

Hopefully they hold over until next week.
:yummy: :rollit: :surf: :headbanger:

Attachments

• IMG_20200826_104817.jpg
    IMG_20200826_104817.jpg
    733.8 KB · Views: 19
Nice looking ladies Kodiak :)

Thanks bro, it's been interesting grow for sure, between pandemic and weather. Just like everyone else I'm sure :rofl:. :yummy:
Thanks for stopping by, you're welcome anytime.:headbanger:

@Stunger ,
Will you be starting new journal for this season?
:popcorn:
I am planning on it. If I was an indoor grower I'd probably just do a perpetual journal. But as it is, I will probably wait a little bit after I start as there is not a lot happening in the beginning of the grow. :hookah:

Do you have strains picked out?
I am yet to decide what to grow, as I am space limited it'll be down to 3 or 4. I am currently in the midst of putting a bean order in so if that comes thru that will open up my selection choice!

When I finally chop this auto, which will be very soon, maybe tomorrow I will try my hand at bud washing.

There are some good articles in here about it. Thanks to Doc Bud (I think)...

I will be be trying it the same way as below with another bucket of H2O2.

I had three 5 gallon buckets of clean water. With the first bucket I mixed in a half cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice and a half cup of baking soda, mix really well. Use that bucket as your first wash bucket. The other two buckets are clean fresh water. I’ve got a small video of the process I’ll try to post to my you tube channel and share it... I did post it on IG, but that’s a different story.

Thanks to @Backlipslide , it was the little push I needed. But after all the foliar feeding/pest control I think I need to try this out. Everything sprayed was natural, nothing except kelp was sprayed after flowering kicked heavily.

I'm thinking H2O2 (1 cup or 1/2 cup?) and 5 gallons of warmish water, second bucket (1/2 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 1/2 cup of baking soda) with warmish water, third bucket pure clean water warmish still and final bucket cold pure clean water. Am I missing anything...?

And of course it is raining again.. At least no crazy shit yet...
Keep your head down out there were in for a wild autumn....

Another storm warning issued for tomorrow, with up to 50mm (1.9") of rain [sigh]. Maybe I cover the pots with some plastic, to keep the rain away from the roots.
Every rain storm that comes through seems like more yellow shows up, the two days with out rain there was no movement with the yellow. And over night there was a big visual difference, poured all night.. (I will post some pics soon).

I have read some where that excessive amount of rain will create deficiencies on you. Anyone have some experience on that?

Keep your head down out there.
:cheesygrinsmiley:

My experience with yellow was I believe all down to Nitrogen deficiency. Someone posted a proper report on N requirement in the plant cycle last year, where it turned out that in flowering the plant requires close to the same amount of N as in veg, the compared 3 strains 2 were slightly less N in flowering and 1 strain was slightly more N in flowering compared to veg. I top dressed blood n bone in flowering last year which helped a lot, and in hindsight I was still too conservative.

But your yellowing is different, mine was from bottom up. It would of course be good to know what it is. Your plants still look very strong and mostly lush, so unless it accelerates I think you'll still get to harvest just fine, but if you make any changes you'll want to be fairly sure on the diagnosis.

Back
Top Bottom