2020 Outdoor Organic Grow Central Canada

So i was on my roof today and noticed yellowing of some leaves.
Broke out the step latter to take some pictures.

IMG_20200819_150735.jpg
IMG_20200819_150718.jpg
IMG_20200819_150647.jpg
IMG_20200819_150641.jpg

Any ideas, its only on one plant and at the top.
:Namaste:

So this yellowing seems to moving down.
From my understanding that it would be an immobile nutrient. Because of where it started and how it is progressing, down the plant.

My assumption is that it is a secondary macro nutrient (Calcium, sulfur) or micro immobile nutrients (Boron, Iron, Manganese, Copper, Cobalt or Zinc).

But I am unclear as to whether it is a lock out, because of to much nitrogen (or something), but my plants are not show any nitrogen toxicity...

Or is just something simple like add some Epson salts.

My well water is hard for sure, so I would imagine there is enough trace elements in it, but I don't know.

Any ideas, I will post some new pictures.

Hey @Emilya would you have any suggestions for me?
:rollit:

Nature can always be a threat like that, hopefully when they come they drop their hail load before they reach your place!

I can't offer any help on the leaves. Overall the plants look lush and vigorous, it may be something that doesn't progress to a point of concern, but if it was something to get worse it'd certainly be good to know what to do/add. If anyone knows I'd imagine Emilya would. I'm interested to hear any suggestions. :hookah:

Hey @Stunger

Nature can always be a threat like that, hopefully when they come they drop their hail load before they reach your place!

Hahah, me too bro. We are usually just on the outskirts of the storms so there is that.... :)

I can't offer any help on the leaves. Overall the plants look lush and vigorous, it may be something that doesn't progress to a point of concern,

I was hoping for that, but doesn't seem to be the case.

If anyone knows I'd imagine Emilya would. I'm interested to hear any suggestions.
Here's hoping .....

I'm going out now to grab some new pics

Back in my youth when we were guerrilla growing, we would go back after storms and gather up any broken limbs.

We would then go to our water source and stick the broken branches in the perimeter of the water source. This would allow the roots to stay moist and eventually start to grow...

Yes it is a brutal way to do things but it worked and was safer than trying to bring them out of the woods.
This process was something we never did before. When we returned to the woods the branches would be growing.

I have done this this year, solely for shits and giggles. With a couple little branches that were broken this year.
IMG_20200825_084700.jpg
IMG_20200825_084655.jpg

I know not the best way, but it works in a pinch. These guys are about 2 weeks in the soil..

Edit:Grammar

So this yellowing seems to moving down.
From my understanding that it would be an immobile nutrient. Because of where it started and how it is progressing, down the plant.

My assumption is that it is a secondary macro nutrient (Calcium, sulfur) or micro immobile nutrients (Boron, Iron, Manganese, Copper, Cobalt or Zinc).

But I am unclear as to whether it is a lock out, because of to much nitrogen (or something), but my plants are not show any nitrogen toxicity...

Or is just something simple like add some Epson salts.

My well water is hard for sure, so I would imagine there is enough trace elements in it, but I don't know.

Any ideas, I will post some new pictures.

Hey @Emilya would you have any suggestions for me?
:rollit:
Looks like calcium is the problem to me and a supplement seems to be called for.

egg shell derived calcium or bone or oyster shell meal would be faster... and wouldn't jack up the pH of the soil in the process. You don't have some calmag laying around? Every cannabis grower should have some handy just for situations like this.

Sadly I have not been able to find any this year, I was using your egg shell recipe, and made some. But because of all the rain I haven't been able to give them any...

Going on calcium hunt tomorrow, not sure what i will find that's organic we'll see.
The humidity is gone and it looks like it will be dry for a little while.

IMG_20200825_164823.jpg

IMG_20200825_164819.jpg

This is the lady showing the most issues.
IMG_20200825_164810.jpg
IMG_20200825_164806.jpg
IMG_20200825_164753.jpg

This random auto Will be coming down soon.
My cheap little electric microscope will be here tomorrow so I'll have some decent trichome pics soon.
IMG_20200825_164839.jpg
IMG_20200825_164829.jpg
IMG_20200825_071621.jpg

:surf: :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom