2nd LED Grow, Kali Mist

Re: Staffy's 2nd GLH Grow, Kali Mist

wow where have I been!!! That plant looks amazing great job especially for only your second time around. Keep up the good work looks like you will be very happy in a couple weeks!

:yummy: :thumb:

wow where have I been!!! That plant looks amazing great job especially for only your second time around. Keep up the good work looks like you will be very happy in a couple weeks!

:yummy: :thumb:

Been busy sellin these great LED lights :)
Thanks man. im already really happy with her. she loves her home im sure.
thanks again for everything bud. :thumb:

i was wondering if plants will still bulk up with flower during the very last two weeks, even duing the flush????

already got one for u from yesterday out of tent. i also entered her in plant of month contest. well see how she do.

my_grow_512.jpg

theres also little buds that u cant really see all around the bottom. very nice size's too. a good 1.5-2.0 nugs

love the way she looks she will be a good contender this month good job bro i cant wait till my girl starts budding

already got one for u from yesterday out of tent. i also entered her in plant of month contest. well see how she do.

my_grow_512.jpg

theres also little buds that u cant really see all around the bottom. very nice size's too. a good 1.5-2.0 nugs

Is it a good idea to trim all the leaves from the bottom ?

thanks mate
the kali is sativa plant, very little indica. quite a good yeilder for sativa. did u get it backwards, lol. or am i reading wrong.

from soil to top probably 20 inch, maybe. from main stem to tip. not sure ill have to get back to you buddy. :thumb:

yeah i think I got it backwards... to many bong hits for jesus I guess.

wish I could get an OG that would grow like that. I have baseballs that are pulling down the stems now.

people call it lolliepoppin or sum like that, lol. i basically do it to trim upall the potential small nugs so most of the energy goes into building the bigger buds bigger. the smallest nugs i got are like the ones in front at the bottom of picture, and they r just all round the plant. light wont get down there toward bottome as well either. i believe for the leds their only good for 3 feet, i think. heard that somewhere.

yeah i think I got it backwards... to many bong hits for jesus I guess.

wish I could get an OG that would grow like that. I have baseballs that are pulling down the stems now.

lol nice. i am such a big fan of og . great flavor. those baseballs will be so dense to mmmmmmmmmm. i would get those hunter orange stakes that i believe dexter has for all those buds u have, lol.

THANKS BIG SLIM. ull have buds sooner than u know, just try and not look at them all day, lol hard but helps.
wish me luck lol :thumb:

thanks. ya actually looks, OK. but the taste and smell just poor!!

im flushing the KALI tomo. decided tonight after lookin at the trichs, just about everytime i looked thru my scope, anywhere, i saw a maybe 5-10% amber.except for the very bottom, super milky. so the bottom bugs will be more for my daytime smoke and will save the tops for night time :) so im happy with that, then she will wait for 10-14 days before i harvest her. maybe little longer.

flushing the KM at moment so i thought i would do some more pics, out of the tent.
DAY 72 of flower
:rollit:

my_grow_534.jpg
my_grow_532.jpg
my_grow_535.jpg
my_grow_537.jpg
my_grow_536.jpg
my_grow_533.jpg
my_grow_538.jpg
my_grow_539.jpg

Back
Top Bottom