2nd LED Grow, Kali Mist

Re: Staffy's 2nd GLH Grow, Kali Mist

so i flushed on sat with 16 gals of plain water and today my 5 gal pot is nearly dry probably another 2 days. im not gonna pull her once she dries so should i give her another flush or just give a good good watering till she is ready to be pulled??
Thanks guys
:grinjoint:

day 75 flower. goin smoooth so far. no probs really. leaves are startin to yellow more. soil is dryin up pretty quick. u guys thinki should flush again or just water her so theres a good amount of runoff? doesnt seem like its bulkin up to much now, but hard for me to tell since lately ive been goin in everyday to check on her and fill up humidifier. what a pain in he arse humidifiers are.
:grinjoint:

KM
my_grow_542.jpg
my_grow_540.jpg
my_grow_545.jpg
my_grow_544.jpg
my_grow_541.jpg
my_grow_543.jpg
my_grow_546.jpg
my_grow_547.jpg
my_grow_548.jpg

Hope u enjoy!!
THANK YOU!!!!

Plus rep Staffy! Kudos to you my friend for your patience :goodjob:75+ days of flower is not for everyone lol.

Looks like you are taking great care of that plant, colas are full of trichs and looking great. Before you know it...she will be taking good care of you!

Happy growing and here's to a great harvest :woohoo:

Morning Staffy!

Kali's looking drool-worthy indeed.

I could be mistaken but I think when guys talk about flushing at the end, they don't really flush, they only water the last week or two to have the plant use up the remaining nutes. I'm sure the real flush you did is fine, but you can save yourself some water going forward.

I wanted to ask about the MB and the grassy taste/smell, have you thought about a water cure? It will get rid of most or all of that. If nothing else maybe you'd want to try it with a few buds first, and if you like it you could go ahead and do the rest.

Slim you use distilled water to cure the buds. You submerge the buds completely for 5-10 days, emptying and replacing the water each day. When the water is clear you're finished.... all the nasties, nutes and chlorophyl are leached out, it also works great for mild cases of mold, rot & mildew.

You then dry the buds and you're finished. In my experience wc buds are or seem to be more potent, because they're more concentrated.

The downside is that the buds are really dry when cured, and they no longer have any strong taste or odor, just a faint one. For me that's no problem but if I grew some awesome, dank, great smelling herb I would want to keep it like that too if I could.

i think water curing is for the worst case scenario. Id rather have some hay smelling foulness than tasteless, brittle, and even discolored water cured bud. Thats my humble opinion though.

Unless your hard earned treasures are moldy ... cure them the way you are...at least when you grind them up they are stanky ...water cured there is no smell at all.

Great update Staffy, really nice looking pics and the buds are beautiful. great work.

Holy cow,those nugs and cola's are just breathtaking...jeeeeez!:drool::drool::drool:
They look so perfect and healthy,just how thick is that top cola?! :)
Great job and +rep..

thanks so much mate. lol not to sure. next pics ill put somethin up next to it. but id say about a beer bottle size, but taller. :)

Plus rep Staffy! Kudos to you my friend for your patience :goodjob:75+ days of flower is not for everyone lol.

Looks like you are taking great care of that plant, colas are full of trichs and looking great. Before you know it...she will be taking good care of you!

Happy growing and here's to a great harvest :woohoo:

thanks alot mate, it has been pretty hard waiting this long and i still have a bout a weeks left,lol. crazy, but should be nice, if i can avoid the hay smell.
i hope she do take care of me as i did her. :):blunt:

Back
Top Bottom