2nd LED Grow, Kali Mist

Re: Staffy's 2nd GLH Grow, Kali Mist

Morning Staffy!

Kali's looking drool-worthy indeed.

I could be mistaken but I think when guys talk about flushing at the end, they don't really flush, they only water the last week or two to have the plant use up the remaining nutes. I'm sure the real flush you did is fine, but you can save yourself some water going forward.

I wanted to ask about the MB and the grassy taste/smell, have you thought about a water cure? It will get rid of most or all of that. If nothing else maybe you'd want to try it with a few buds first, and if you like it you could go ahead and do the rest.

lol thanks mate, i appreciate it.

ya i totaly get what ur saying. thats really just up to the person, i know people that do it that way but i also know peeps that give it 3x pot size of water, which is what i did. every smoke tht i have had that is flushed the way i did is great tasting, burns nicely smells great, all round good. so i just prfer to do this way so i make sure i get most of nutes out. i would think it would be hard to flush all nutes out anyway, but this way i know i get a majority out. just how i do :) , but thanks tho.

ummm the mental floss in what i are refuring to? well the nasty hay smell did just go away as i cured it, kinda hard to smell the buddness unless to broke it open or ground it up, then u can smell it nice. but the taste is horrible. prob just gonna thro it away.

water cure? never heard before, i think but dont know. if it takes taste away, then no can do for me. that really all im in for. interesting tho im gonna have to look it up and see.

lol thanks mate, i appreciate it.
ummm the mental floss in what i are refuring to? well the nasty hay smell did just go away as i cured it, kinda hard to smell the buddness unless to broke it open or ground it up, then u can smell it nice. but the taste is horrible. prob just gonna thro it away.

Brownies, cookies, hash.

Beautiful buds!:cool:

i got my clones ordered for next grow, should get them around next weekend :)

2x aurora indica's
1x candy kush

DAY 78 FLOWER.

KM

my_grow_555.jpg
my_grow_549.jpg
my_grow_553.jpg
my_grow_550.jpg
my_grow_551.jpg
my_grow_552.jpg
my_grow_554.jpg

:grinjoint:

lol yay my first pee, lol.

thanks alot man.
great lookin dog by the way man. he seems to do quite well during bath time. lol

I didn't want to send a photo where SHE looks all angry. She has the major underbite and crooked front teeth going on lol. Her head is massive lol ..very uncommon for a female bull.

I was gonna get her fixed ..but the vet being a bulldog lover told me I would be a fool to do it.

Someday Ill have some pups with her.

I didn't want to send a photo where SHE looks all angry. She has the major underbite and crooked front teeth going on lol. Her head is massive lol ..very uncommon for a female bull.

I was gonna get her fixed ..but the vet being a bulldog lover told me I would be a fool to do it.

Someday Ill have some pups with her.

lol, my bad SHE. ya i saw her underbite in the vid. alot of bulls ive seen have that, i think its cute, lol. she does look great tho. ya i wouldnt spay her. how old is she?

Thats just amazing!! Probably one of the best Spectra 240w grows i have seen so far!!

:bravo::yummy::welldone:

thanks man , means alot. to be honest tho i havent really had to do to much to her just tend her needs, your light is what has made it so good. THANK YOU!! they are brilliant!! just need to now get my hands on some of your new lights?
are they the same price?

so i am probably gonna harvest either during the week or next weekend.maber trich count is pretty high on top colas. anywhere i look on top i see alot of amber. even on the bottom bottom nugs are getting ambers. i would pull her this week comin but the only thing that gets me to wait a lil longer is that their are still quite abit of white pistols in alot of areas, and i dont want the hairs to be white.
Will all hairs eventually change or might their be a lil white, and that is ok? no difference?anyone!!

bucket was nice and light today so i gave her a good good watering and that will be good for , ohh, 3 days or so. been along wait, but should be worth it.
:thumb:

if your guy's plants top colas still had a good number of white hairs on top, would u wait a bit longer till there is more orange than white hairs to harvest???

Back
Top Bottom