2nd LED Grow, Kali Mist

Re: Staffy's 2nd GLH Grow, Kali Mist

change of strain for next legal medical grow. 2 aurora indicas and 1 cannalope haze.

buds just keep looking better and better, those new strains are going to be yummy.

thanks man, they really do :) love how alot of the leaves are turning yellow, looks awesome. last day today of full light and tomorrow she will be in the dark period till fri. gonna be great on fri. lol :)

they have to be sampling all of their products quite a bit to "accidentally" sell a mother plant. how the hell is that even possible to accidentally sell it?

lol, right. the guy who i talked to was pretty pissed and sounded like it was a nube and he sold it, not knowing. lol. damn stoners. lol

thanks man, they really do :) love how alot of the leaves are turning yellow, looks awesome. last day today of full light and tomorrow she will be in the dark period till fri. gonna be great on fri. lol :)

Awesome bro, congrats..should be a fun weekend for ya! :bong:

:peace:

gonna do last set of pics for her tonight and check the trichs one more time. last day today of full light. yay!!!!!!:party: :party: :party:

thank you. if i dont get the hay smell, ill be happy!!

I have the hay smell currently on my Diablo's which are curing. I have been doing a lot of research on the subject and have come up with this...

Reasons for the hay smell:

-too quick of a dry..plants need to dry on their main stalks in 60-70 degree temp and 45-55% RH for 5-14 days.

-plant was cut too quick, immature.

-bad genetics. (questionable)

With a hay smell, people say that most of it will dissipate and turn into a nice aroma with a very long cure time. 2+months. Though there are reports of some still with lingering hay smells after an extended cure time.
:goodluck:

I have the hay smell currently on my Diablo's which are curing. I have been doing a lot of research on the subject and have come up with this...

Reasons for the hay smell:

-too quick of a dry..plants need to dry on their main stalks in 60-70 degree temp and 45-55% RH for 5-14 days.

-plant was cut too quick, immature.

-bad genetics. (questionable)

With a hay smell, people say that most of it will dissipate and turn into a nice aroma with a very long cure time. 2+months. Though there are reports of some still with lingering hay smells after an extended cure time.
:goodluck:

awesome bro. thank you. im gonna try my best not to get it with this girl. lol

here is DAY 83 of flower. last day of light being on.
love how the leaves turn yellow, looks great. should more of the leaves have turned yellow? got a nice low % of amber on mainly the tops even some lower buds, but those are mainly just on leaves, u will find a bit of amber there. but then when u look around and find the forest of trichs, super cloudy. everywhere is just really cloudy. o should be good.

are the small leaves to get amber trichs first, then calyx will follow right be hind. anyone got info plz share.

KM
my_grow_565.jpg
my_grow_566.jpg
my_grow_573.jpg
my_grow_568.jpg
my_grow_567.jpg
my_grow_569.jpg
my_grow_571.jpg
my_grow_572.jpg
my_grow_570.jpg
my_grow_575.jpg
my_grow_574.jpg

Beautiful pics staffy. You sure she's ready? Any more swelling of the calyxes? Have you tried a test bud? After all this time you've invested make sure she's perfect.

Back
Top Bottom