2nd LED Grow, Kali Mist

Re: Staffy's 2nd GLH Grow, Kali Mist

Beautiful pics staffy. You sure she's ready? Any more swelling of the calyxes? Have you tried a test bud? After all this time you've invested make sure she's perfect.

argghhh!! i hate being on call. u can always bet, when its freezing out and snowed, someones heat will go out. lol

im pretty sure i guess. not 100% sure. this is my first completed harvest, well sec after the mental floss. ya new calyx grow from the main colas im noticing. no i havent tested one. well i lil bit ago i took a very small nug and let it dry but humiodity here is so low i think it dried to quick and the hay smell was around.

Loving it, Staffy -- you've done an A+ job on this grow for sure. I hope to have half the success you've had on this grow with my upcoming one.

:nicethread:
:welldone:

thanks man, appreciate the love man. just tend to her needs and eerything will be great!!!

do u wait for most of the top bit of the cola to be amber, but below that is cloudy??

I wait until the lower part of the main cola is about 10-20% amber, then I chop. The top is usually almost 100% amber then. Best part for going nite-nite!

wow, lol that seems alot to me. i think if i did that witht he km id be flowering well over 100 days. she is very slow at the moment, barely see any change in her.

most of the bud i will get from the dispensaries here, the bud is mostly cloudy i will hardely ever see a amber trich. weird. i def have amber trichs. this is why i feel its sort of ready.

if she is drinking less water then she pretty much ready also, thats when i can tell my girls are in the done area. i would not wait until the tops are 100% amber if anything cut the top 1st and let the bottom go longer if thats the case. 20%-30% amber i pull mine depending on the strain and what kind of high it gives off.

it wont be the same amber% all over the plant tho will it.

id say she is drinkin a little less, but pretty small.

just what gets me is a little nug at the bottom has amber trichs, but the middle of top colas are super cloudy?

just what gets me is a little nug at the bottom has amber trichs, but the middle of top colas are super cloudy?

Then if you've been flushing, I'd say chop her.

no they wont all be the same. usually my bottom are less ripe. i always check my main buds for their color. how many days is ur strain said to flower?

no they wont all be the same. usually my bottom are less ripe. i always check my main buds for their color. how many days is ur strain said to flower?

ya that just stumps me then cuz i got bottom nugs with amber, but not bottom nugs to big colas.
70-90 days kali mist flowers. fri. will be 85 when planned to chop

ya that just stumps me then cuz i got bottom nugs with amber, but not bottom nugs to big colas.
70-90 days kali mist flowers. fri. will be 85 when planned to chop

yup looked on the web ur not the only one alone with no amber some were 13 weeks no amber. she is a very good head high so screw amber and go cloudy thats what she's good at. give her a few days of dark. witch will put u at 85 and be done, get the new girls in a rock things out.

by the way you have one of the better KM ive seen:welldone:

well thanx guys for the help, i just freaked a lil.
THANKS BLUEDOG, u got me freakin out a lil, with your make sure she is ready. lolololololololol. i get indecisive with important things some times. lol :rofl: thanks tho blue :)

no matter what she is out this weekend. :) im pretty sure she is good and ready.

THANKS BLUEDOG, u got me freakin out a lil, with your make sure she is ready. lolololololololol. i get indecisive with important things some times. lol :rofl: thanks tho blue :)

no matter what she is out this weekend. :) im pretty sure she is good and ready.

either way, she's gonna be great smoke, right? :welldone:

yup looked on the web ur not the only one alone with no amber some were 13 weeks no amber. she is a very good head high so screw amber and go cloudy thats what she's good at. give her a few days of dark. witch will put u at 85 and be done, get the new girls in a rock things out.

by the way you have one of the better KM ive seen:welldone:

oh awesome. that is strange tho. thanks for lookin that up. she will go in the dark.

Thanks for the complement on my lady bro. means alot! :yahoo::yahoo:

look at it like this. Its wisdom for the next grow, you will never learn unless you try it out.

bro i think ur more then good, but like i said its hard to say because i am not their, but i think she's ready as long as she's cloudy and not clear.

well come on over, lol. ya i think she is as good as gold. be interesting to see how much she weighs :)

im so pumped for next grow!! :)

Back
Top Bottom