2nd LED Grow, Kali Mist

Re: Staffy's 2nd GLH Grow, Kali Mist

well come on over, lol. ya i think she is as good as gold. be interesting to see how much she weighs :)

im so pumped for next grow!! :)

I am too! (just waiting for my lights)

oh sh!t. good choices!! id like to dibble dabble with some 300's. gonna be nice man. im jealous! :)

do u wait for most of the top bit of the cola to be amber, but below that is cloudy??

I think there are a lot of factors that go into the right time to harvest.It is just something that is gained from experience and personal preference.There really is not a science that proves when its the right time.IMHO its when the pistals start to turn and pull back and you get a major swelling of the calyx.Then scope your trichs.I think zombo would have some good advice on this as his plant is one of the few IMO that is done correctly to my preference and a lot of old school gardeners:peace:.But it is really just personal preference to the grower.

Sorry didn't mean to freak you out Staffy. She just looks like she can go a bit longer to me. Are you counting flowering from when you switched the lights or first saw pistils?

I'm hardly an experienced great grower like Irish is though, so I think I'd listen to him before me. I'm going to try and grow mine out all the way.

Did you read that post I copied into my thread on when they're ready? It's a few pages back by now but you might want to check it out.

Good luck no matter what you decide.

Sorry didn't mean to freak you out Staffy. She just looks like she can go a bit longer to me. Are you counting flowering from when you switched the lights or first saw pistils?

I'm hardly an experienced great grower like Irish is though, so I think I'd listen to him before me. I'm going to try and grow mine out all the way.

Did you read that post I copied into my thread on when they're ready? It's a few pages back by now but you might want to check it out.

That post was super useful BD, and was reassurance that I screwed my Diablo's by cutting em too soon. Trial and error, trial and error.

Staff, I know I've already said it but..DAMN! That KM is beautiful, really really beautiful.. I gotta go check out the POM contest, not sure what else is up there but I imagine you gotta be one of the front runners.

:welldone:

Oh and I've also noticed the majority of shit I get from dispensaries has almost all cloudy, some clear and like no amber..fucking slack ass greedy money hungry growers.

:peace:

counting from when i switched, i did.. counting from pistols would be around 70-75 days flower. so still not early. thinkin from back in day when i used to get kali all the time, never really noticed amber trichs on them,and this was bomb smoke, i mean bomb.lol . i dont want to many amber on her as she is more sativa. im sure if she was an indica i would wait longer. thnk for your help buddy and concern.

i havent looked, i will when i get home

I think there are a lot of factors that go into the right time to harvest.It is just something that is gained from experience and personal preference.There really is not a science that proves when its the right time.IMHO its when the pistals start to turn and pull back and you get a major swelling of the calyx.Then scope your trichs.I think zombo would have some good advice on this as his plant is one of the few IMO that is done correctly to my preference and a lot of old school gardeners:peace:.But it is really just personal preference to the grower.

i think she has got a good amber on top and super cloudy around for a sativa plant. got a bit of night smoke and day. should be ok. but ya im only gonna learn as i do, so next time i will know for my sativa i like it even more or maybe a lil less.
thanks T

That post was super useful BD, and was reassurance that I screwed my Diablo's by cutting em too soon. Trial and error, trial and error.

Staff, I know I've already said it but..DAMN! That KM is beautiful, really really beautiful.. I gotta go check out the POM contest, not sure what else is up there but I imagine you gotta be one of the front runners.

:welldone:

Oh and I've also noticed the majority of shit I get from dispensaries has almost all cloudy, some clear and like no amber..fucking slack ass greedy money hungry growers.

:peace:

thanks man, yup all money hungry grower. arrghh!! its shame for the amount of money we pay.

just interupted the dark period to scope her out again. amber trichs are good. see them through out the whole buds, even at the bottom, so im happy and good with this :)

GROWLEDHYDRO

NEW LIGHTS!!

price:150w=379$
240w=599$
395=1099$

2 wavelengths have been added. Spectrums the same for the lights. Switched to single chip 2 and 3 watt chips. Out of the 12 wavelengths 3 are 2w chips cuz there not available in 3w. All the parts have been upgraded.

i havent seen anything for myself just saying what was said from owner, but they are said to veg and flower better. from these new lights are about 20%-30% better hightower along with resin production and just overall better quality.

just interupted the dark period to scope her out again. amber trichs are good. see them through out the whole buds, even at the bottom, so im happy and good with this :)

Chopping TIME! :party:

Back
Top Bottom