3 Plants Same Pot 15 Gallons Atlas Grow

Good looking out fam, this is my first time filling this tent. Definitely a good feeling!!
no doubt looks crazy in there, should be a nice haul in the end, how the fu-k you water the ones at the back with the net in place (scrog) , pack a lunch with a couple beer & jays crawl in for a few hours Lol!

no doubt looks crazy in there, should be a nice haul in the end, how the fu-k you water the ones at the back with the net in place (scrog) , pack a lunch with a couple beer & jays crawl in for a few hours Lol!
Good looking out fam.. 😂😂 crazy is its not that tough cuz it's only the 4 pots. So the 15 gallon is right up front, no prob, the other pot is up front too. I have an auto in the middle, she small though, she don't take much water. The next biggest is in the back and I use a siphon to get the water in that pot. Honestly, virtually an easy watering this round.

Man when these cure they finna look like something else
20231130_073158.jpg
Screenshot_20231201_091344_Gallery.jpg

Gopher Glue by Atlas Seed and Sour Strawberry by Barneys in the front. These are doing great they are still very hairy but already smell so good and super sticky. Gummibears Auto on the bottom finishing up. Natural color change with no temp drop.
Screenshot_20231201_091544_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231201_091436_Gallery.jpg

awesome looking plants, why don't you enter in the contests? pretty good chance of winning with plants that look like this
I appreciate the consistent support my friend 🙏🏾🙏🏾 that's the plan. I have to reach the 50 messages mark. What I started doing today is instead of grouping the pics together. I'm starting to separate em so I can make the post for December.

I appreciate the consistent support my friend 🙏🏾🙏🏾 that's the plan. I have to reach the 50 messages mark. What I started doing today is instead of grouping the pics together. I'm starting to separate em so I can make the post for December.
pop into my journal & Cons 3rd indoor auto grow, improved 3.0 make a few comments & others will check out your journal & grow style, they're all good folk, lots of knowledge & made me feel very welcome for the 1 year i've been on 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom