1 Year Atlas Grow And Flex

DrizzysGrowTent

Iv been growing for a yr now as of October 30th or so. My grow now in flower I considered my anniversary grow, show what iv learned so far going into the yr. This grow is my 1 year grow and flex. This grow I'll take what iv collected from past grows including the anniversary grow and really show out. I would consider myself an innovator and Plantientist (my word) lol. So I learn really quickly because I'm always studying and experimenting. In this grow I have
2 Purple Punch
2Gelato41
2Divorce Cake
1Cheetah The Hut
2 Black Willy 1reg and 1 herm, let's see if both, 1, or none make it all the way including no seeds. Iv experimented with herm seeds after hearing u can't, and got fire through and through. I love the work Atlas does with the their seeds and strains.
I run a 4x9x7 equipped with 800 watts of bloomplus xp and 250 watts of a bloomplus regular light. A 1000 watts is the most I would use but i barely use that much.
I'm good with organic mixes, but I run gaia green most of the time for a little convenience into promix hp medium. Along with worm castings, Dynomyco micorrhizae, and silica. I water with Molassess almost every single watering with some other sugars once in a while to feed microbes. I also water with my fish tank water that has about 8 fish and 3 frogs in there. I usually keep my light more that 3 feet and by more I mean a great deal more from canopy at all times besides around week 4 of flower.

2 days and we got 1, let's see if I can get all 9 in 4 days. All 9 completely put the ground and on thier way

20231109_062020.jpg

Already did a topping on the biggest 2, by the end of this week everything will have been topped except the 2 Sirius Blacks which are the smallest. Gotta crazy mutation going on with one of the Purple Punch, it's true set of leaves are jusssst now coming in. Not only that but they coming in slowwww. Let's see where this takes us.

20231128_065645.jpg

Already did a topping on the biggest 2, by the end of this week everything will have been topped except the 2 Sirius Blacks which are the smallest. Gotta crazy mutation going on with one of the Purple Punch, it's true set of leaves are jusssst now coming in. Not only that but they coming in slowwww. Let's see where this takes us.

20231128_065645.jpg
Girls are looking great my friend.
Should be a Hardy Bunch. :welldone:
I see the girls have company in there.
If you have the space, use it. :thumb:
Sorry if I missed it what are you uppotting into? :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Girls are looking great my friend.
Should be a Hardy Bunch. :welldone:
I see the girls have company in there.
If you have the space, use it. :thumb:
Sorry if I missed it what are you uppotting into? :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks a lot bruh I really appreciate that!! They definitely are, they are great so far. From the cups I'm putting them into a 5 gallon bucket. I would do 10 but I wouldn't have enough space in my flower tent for 11 of those.

Girls are doing absolutely great so far. With each day they hit their groove even more. Wanna kno sumthin funny? The biggest and smallest with the mutation came from the same pack. Just goes to show how unpredictable everything can be. Happy Friday yall!
20231201_075723.jpg

20231201_075741.jpg

3x3 all setup, almost lol. I have an exhaust fan for this but im retiring that and will just get a new one. 180 watt HTG full spectrum light that is able to switch clusters at any given time. Heater cuz it's basically winter, there is also a clip on fan circulating air. Iv since put some cardboards down to protect the plant roots from the cold floor.
20231202_203347.jpg

Black Willy herm on the left, Black Willy reg on the right. The herm right now is doing better. But which one will make it to flower? Dum dum dummmm!!
20231207_074213.jpg
Purple Punch by Atlas. This girl out of the 11 is doing best. Shes growing fast and strong. I got 3 tops for the proce of 1 topping. Then topped 2 now i have 5 uo top. No need to get top heavy too fast so ill leave the other 1 alone.
20231207_072820.jpg

Back
Top Bottom