Scotty’s 1st Promix Grow

Here is my flower tent today everyone.

A few more plants flopped over last week. So I supported them up with some string.
Here’s a blue dream plant I really want to see in flower. And the other three plants I moved in a few weeks ago with the blue dream plant are bdc clones.(or c99 kuze)
The large sickly one up front might have been from a drought. Then hit with over watering.:rolleyes:

I also transferred some more clones into soil earlier this week blue dream and BDC
will update the veg room next.

Veritably verdant.
Positively prolific.
Fabulously fecund.
Great gardening, Scotty!
Now here’s some words you don’t hear every dayo_O (had to look some up):reading420magazine:
I’ll roll a joint to that:smokin:
And that veg room...hectic indeed! :eek:
I tell my self I will try tame it, But I just let it go.
I touch them up a bit, before I put them in the flower tent.
All is good and green.
It’s the weed corner.
:snowboating:

Friday update coming your way,
Yesterday I decided to take these two plants down this morning as I didn’t like the way they were taking up all that space and growing sickly ( fan leaves yellowing and the branches just reaching for the floor.:eek:)

Here is there popcorn/ larfy buds I left.
Will go back to the after I harvest this GSC
Nanners pretty swole again, I feel that 8 weeks of flower is good before I get seeds.(fingers crossed)
After which I may harvest this other kuze
Looking plant trying to kiss the floor
One angle is from the floor the other is standing.

I love how this bdc is coming along nice and healthy and phat, on the fence of harvesting this week will dwell on it as I trim more later.

I also trimmed down the other plants I threw in last month, after eying all that larf that grew. So There should be a lot less next month. :rofl:

They are 4 weeks into flower,
Starting with the3 kuze or bdc clones

And the blue dream.

Okay folks back to trimming I go. o_O
:hippy:

Sunday update,
So I finally got around to trimming my veg room also yesterday.
Added these four into the flower tent afterwards
First three are bdc or kuze.

And this one is a GSC
Transferred 4 blue dreams from large clone tub to soil.
Transferred some clones from clones to large clone tub, (orange and red are supposed to be kuze and yellow bdc)

Also took 4 GSC cuttings (black fat right I cloned) and
1 mystery kuze or bdc cut

Decided on leaving the other two plants to flower another week before harvest.
Here is my updated flower tent

So here is this Week ends update
Starting with this GSC that is 1 week into flower. Moving on to the next three bdc or kuze plants that are also a week into flower

Moving on to this group of plants 5 weeks into flower the first three are budc or kuze as well.

Here’s the 4th one and it’s a blue dream.
Now On the other side of the tent going on to 9 weeks of flower is the bdc
I didn’t bother trying to photo graph the kuze behind it that is also 9 weeks into flower .

So I tried my hand at making some infused cooking oil for some space cake today:yummy::popcorn:
So I used a lot of small buds with a lot of larfy buds as you can see
Weighed 8 grams separately and put them on opposite sides of decarb box.
Before that I dry ran the oven with the decarb box (which is just the empty decarb box and thermometer)
To make sure my oven temps were what they were. Found my oven was a bit off and adjusted it.
I set the timer for 50 minutes and the temps would go from 242 at the lowest and peak up to 257.
when the buds cooled off I stuffed the 8 grams of bud into them two pods and poured enough oil to cover the buds.
Just thought I can calculate the potency after the infusion after the oil is dispensed

Here is what the oil looked like except I used the first half cup to bake a cake.
View media item 1862442So I got some funfetti cake mix as it looked the most fun with its colors.
Mixed the ingredients together using a half cup infused oil. And threw it in the oven at 350 for 35 minutes. And took it out I let it sit for like 20 minutes before removing the cake from pan.
View media item 1862439Went with the pink to show that it’s a magic cake with matching pink sprinkles :laugh:
I tried making a weed leaf with the blue and green sprinkles but got this
View media item 1862440cut into 15 pieces I was guessing each piece have about 24.5 mg of thc.
And let the guests know that before they unknowingly eat some weed that the pink sparkly cake in the corner is a weed cake and they called it a space cake.
Two slices and I’m feeling the space in space cake.
:laughtwo:
View media item 1862441

LOL that weed leaf! Great breakdown on the process and the oil looks sparkling clean. My oil comes out of the Magical Butter machine a tad darker ;) :

full

So far I’ve tried infusing coco nut oil , butter and vegetable oil. So far I’d say butter is the messiest to work with , coconut oil is almost as messy as butter in my opinion. And the veggie oil is pretty easy to clean and work with cause it doesn’t solidify at room temperature and gravity pretty much takes care of the rest.
View media item 1862622
View media item 1862623View media item 1862621:bravo:

I weighed the pros and cons of the magic butter machine as it was my original go to plan. Then saw this contraption and the main selling point was the cleanliness of the entire thing. From what I’ve read the pulverizing of bud is a mess in itself but increases potential of oil. Not to say that I am dis sasitified with the about 7- 10 gram limit with both power pods filled. And the max two cup oil limit( off the top off my head) but overall cleaning after infusion, is easy to handle at the cost of not being able to toss in let’s say one once per cup of oil. To get them one dose and chill for half the day.o_O But I find just eating a bit more edible fixes that

50 divided by 2 multiplied by the square root of pi and carry the 1 that’s like 5-7 infusions at that many more cups of oil then allowed in this unit

Scotty has to be in the kitchen at least every night of the week to math that strength. (I think) 7x7+7x2 is 49 plus 14 cups of oil
7 being the grams and the other seven being number of days in a week. With two representing cups of oil per 7 gram infusion
Did that come out right?

It's also about 10g CBD/ml oil. :)

Back
Top Bottom