Scotty’s 1st Promix Grow

B2A177F1-06E5-40E2-A0C1-DF5C274EA9EE.jpeg

Spreadsheets clearify everything. :high-five:
Bee teee dubs, this photo with unicorns and it’s pink majestic beauty might have played a role in my attempt of cake decor.
I love this photos

Hello everyone sorry for the 3 week gap since my last update. Let’s start with this week 8 blue dream
So after my last update I neglected my garden for a whole week (no watering.)
And all the plants suffered an accidental drought. And this blue dream did not seem to like it one bit as it suffered the most out of them all and lost all its fan leaves which I think stunted the buds as well… so for my future reference this blue dream cannot tolerate 1 week drought conditions in flower.

Where as these two week 8 bdc or kuze plants in the back seemed to tolerate the 1 week drought much better then the blue dream.
And this week 8 kuze plant up front next to the blue dream looks like tolerated the drought better then the bdc or kuze plants behind it. (Drought champ)
The GSC now in week 4 of flower seemed to tolerate the drought just as well as as the other two bdc or kuze plants. I Removed yellowing fan leaves and it looks alright.

These next three are all week 4 flower bdc or kuze as well and tolerated the drought pretty good as well.

And I added these two bdc or kuze into the flower tent last week so this is week 1 of flower
So what I’ve learned is that my vegging plants tolerate 1 week droughts pretty well, but that my 4 week plants into flower seem to suffer or stunt their growth.
So I’m going to stick to my original watering schedule of every 3 or 4 days for the flower tent a bit better now after seeing what the 1 week drought did.:laughtwo:
I also filled 1 glad container from the bdc harvest last week.
And the kuze plant also filled another glad container on its own. Will weigh them later.
Im going to roll a joint for completing this weeks flower tent update.
image.jpg

And Voila
image.jpg

Happy smoking 420 community :Rasta:

Another weekly update for the flower tent
Starting with these two, two week old bdc or kuze plants starting to show signs of flower
Here is a week 5 GSC
To the two week 9 bdc plants

Here’s a week 9 kuze flower
Here’s the week 9 blue dream

And a couple more week 5 bdc or kuze plants
Coming along nicely

Okay 420 people
the harvest has begun with these two week 10 flowers
So far I’ve gotten these two blue dream colas down

But then I had to take a smoke break after chopping this chunk off the kuze and trimming it. :yummy:

So Scotty going to be busy today

So just finished harvesting all four of them plants.
rolled a couple victory joints for all that tedious trimming. :lot-o-toke:
Here’s what the plants look like drying

Some monster bdc colas

with the kuze

And the long lanky blue dream
Thanks for stopping by now back to them joints.:peace:

So I woke up this morning and found this in the tent.

I mean I noticed the branch hanging over the week. And thought to string it up next watering.

So I went into action. I got some handy string and tied her up for support so that the torn branch was up against the stem touching it then found some clear hospital tape. To try hold it together a bit better.
I hope my intensive plant surgery saves the branch cola

And on a side note I also super cropped these two colas growing into the light last night on these two week 4 flowering plants

Here is the gsc week 7 flower.
The kuze I taped up is also 7 weeks into flower. And so are the two bdc plants behind the kuze.
And here is the view of my flower garden
:hippy::420:

Here is my harvest weigh in from those for plants
Starting with kuze 55 grams or 1.96 oz
Blue dream at 57 grams or 2.03 oz

And the two bdc containers at 105 grams or 3.75 oz
For a total of 217 grams or 7.75 oz of some good bud once curing is done in about two more weeks.
.:goodjob::peace::p:thanks::420:

Back
Top Bottom