Scotty’s 1st Promix Grow

Live snares if u want to hear the raccoon screech at night being cought in a snare and putting on an oven mit for protection as you barve the wild beast and toss it out the window or door

BDAC719B-5EB2-46ED-A4DD-64C421E587A6.jpeg

First of many XD

:party:Happy belated New Years to all here is my harvest update starting with all the bdc kush tree containers
Here’s the empty container
Here’s a container I took 20 grams out of the other day. Gave my buddy who helped with the trim 15 grams and I took out 5 to smoke for myself.
And if you add that all up with the missing 20 from the first one is 368 g
Or 13.14 oz

And here is the GSC which got 62 g
Or 2.21 oz.
Here is the stack.
So the GSC I haven’t found seeds in.
there are some seeds in the BDC. Not nearly as much seeds as the c99 harvest earlier in the year.
I prefer the GSC as I haven’t found a seed yet.
But the bdc is also very good until u accidentally smoke a Seed
:drool:

I also chopped down the other plants older then 10 weeks last week Wednesday and here they are hanging

And here is what the flower tent now looks like

Finally lowered the lights
added some plants
Having trouble with arrangements as they are quite floppy :rolleyes:
Will probably harvest a few of the older floppy ones in a couple weeks
looking at them gives me bothersome headache :laughtwo:

Congrats on the haul off that old growth forest Scotty! I hope that will keep you in meds for a while. :)
And here is what the flower tent now looks like
And there is a reasonably normal looking flower tent. :)

Any reason why those front two in the bottom pic were planted off to the side? I was thinking maybe you were going to train them flat to the opposite side, but they never made it!

were planted off to the side? I was thinking maybe you were going to train them flat to the opposite side, but they never made it!
Well I was thinking when making the transfer from hydro to coco. It would make things easier for me when I fill up the pot with more soil to have the plant a tad bit more out of the way. Also that when it grows bigger, some soil would still be exposed making it easier for me to also water with my pitcher.
E6AB4FFE-2985-4C6E-ADDC-902264805EAF.jpeg

But I also found that if I didn’t pack the soil down enough (I’m thinking.) that when I water the plant later it isn’t enough to support the plant and just topples over because the soil was a bit to loose. And I guess it is a weird spot for a plant.

Okay so here is the weigh in of last weeks harvest

The BDC added up is 120 g or 4.28 oz

And the GSC totals 54 g or 1.92 oz
I think my total tally for grams including the last harvest is about 603g or 21.55 oz
:cheer::high-five::woohoo::party::goof:
This joints for everyone in the 420 community :ganjamon:
Thank you all for your being so nice and informative with excellent support.

To think that a few years ago, I didn’t know what to do other then water when it looked dry and keep it in the light:laughtwo::rip:

So I Found a mushroom in one of my plants I recently moved to the flower tent
And found another one today in another pot that was recently moved to flower also.
:hmmmm:

:laughtwo:here’s another harvest weigh in these were all GSC 168g or 6 oz

:yummy::green_heart:
Jan was pretty uneventful for me,
also a very high one.
I was so happy to chop all those floppy plants.
Only to get few more floppers…
On the plus side, that harvest filled up all the containers I emptied in one month.
So I’m pretty happy with that
:snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom