3 Plants Same Pot 15 Gallons Atlas Grow

Very nice setup and grow @DrizzysGrowTent

Is this the first time for you on a cannabis forum?
Your experience show in your ladies. :welldone:

Be safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Thanks so much my friend!! Yesssir, first time maneuvering a forum at all really. I'm getting the hang of it though. Much appreciation to you, I'm still new to thisnso I definitely make sure I stay on my game. Be safe to fam and may you stay blessed🙏🏾🙏🏾.

About 2 1/2 weeks left on these girls.
20231205_131816.jpg
20231205_132225.jpg
20231205_131743.jpg

Thanks so much fam, ima definitely finish them off strong.
i'm chopping 2 of mine tonight, i don't know how you & other members take such good pics mine are like shit & its a new phone a samsung s21fe tried filters and still shit Lol! i'll try to get some good ones tonight

i'm chopping 2 of mine tonight, i don't know how you & other members take such good pics mine are like shit & its a new phone a samsung s21fe tried filters and still shit Lol! i'll try to get some good ones tonight
I juss saw it fam, they came out great. Nice and chunky, great job 👏🏾👏🏾. Trust me, it gets technical lol. Even when the lights are on the I gotta postion the phone a certain way and all that lol. I'm looking into upgrading to a Big boy camera, really take it to thebjext level.

Banana Cream Sundae harvested, so was the Gopher Glue but I took a video of that and can't seem to post those. But it was about the same as this, all in all a great run
20231213_103057.jpg
20231213_160601.jpg
Great looking plant Drizzy nice colors, congrates on the harvest & smoke a blunt for me, did you try the video embed symbol up top?

Great looking plant Drizzy nice colors, congrates on the harvest & smoke a blunt for me, did you try the video embed symbol up top?
I think I can upload a video with a link from YouTube or another site but nit one I do on my phone. I do have a grow channel though, I think I'll upload it there and link it here.

Back
Top Bottom